London Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
article-1157358-03B07ED0000005DC-91.jpg

WOW amazing pics thanks everyone!!!!
Looks and sounds just...MAGNIFICENT. God i love that song, it's the best one they've ever written!!!! :heart:

Yeah :drool: :shifty: Suprised it came out so well! He was like a stupid amount of feet up in the air :ohmy: I'll post more later, this IS the best one. But there will be more Dallas love coming in this thread later :cute:

Dallas :bow: :love:

I loved the way Dallas couldn't resist :wave: at the fans regularly :cute::heart:

And when he gestured to throw one of Edge's guitars down to us :lol:

hi.. is anyone else having a problem with BBC... everytime i click on the videos..it says ...NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.....help.....

and thank you all so much for the great pix and videos!!!

hi.. is anyone else having a problem with BBC... everytime i click on the videos..it says ...NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.....help.....

and thank you all so much for the great pix and videos!!!

No I'm having exactly the same problem. I just posted a link to the site and nothings's working :angry: They seem to be having a few difficulties, they'll be back up soon though I'm sure.

Wonderful pics everyone.

Are we ever able to see them there even when they are not having tech difficulties? I always get the not available in your area message.

If you don't live in the UK, I imagine you can't view certain BBC videos perhaps?

Same deal with folks who live outside the USA can't view certain media (i.e Hulu). Just a guess..licensing and all.

Holy crap that purple bass guitar! :WANT: :drool:

Thanks for the great pics guys! :up: I love how Adam and Bono are so colour coded, purple bass, purple shades. :cute:

I'm surprised they managed to pull off Magnificent live so well! :up:

K, to note, I LOVE ADAM IN HIS HAT. Omgg. :love:

Thanks for the vids, magnificent sounds amazing, I can't wait.

Edge, as always, looks stunning.

Larry....mmmm :love:

Back
Top Bottom