Listen Now-Haiti Mon Amour!!! Stranded"(Haiti Mon Amour) Is Already #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know if people living outside the US can also download mp3 albums from Amazon.com?
no:

Can international customers buy MP3 Music from Amazon.com?
Amazon MP3 currently serves customers on its affiliates located at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr and Amazon.de. Amazon MP3 purchases on amazon.com are only available to customers using a credit or debit card issued by a U.S bank with a U.S. billing address.
Amazon.com Help: Amazon MP3 Frequently Asked Questions

but you can download the album/song from Amazon.de, it is also available there:

Können Kunden außerhalb Deutschlands MP3-Dateien bei Amazon kaufen?
MP3-Musikdateien können von Kunden in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz erworben werden. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis für diese Beschränkung. Sobald sich dies ändert, sehen Sie es an dieser Stelle.
Amazon.de: Hilfe�>�MP3-Downloads�>�Die h�ufigsten Fragen zu MP3-Musikdateien

but you can download the album/song from Amazon.de, it is also available there:

Können Kunden außerhalb Deutschlands MP3-Dateien bei Amazon kaufen?
MP3-Musikdateien können von Kunden in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz erworben werden. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis für diese Beschränkung. Sobald sich dies ändert, sehen Sie es an dieser Stelle.
Amazon.de: Hilfe�>�MP3-Downloads�>�Die h�ufigsten Fragen zu MP3-Musikdateien

Thank you so much. I didn't find it at amazon.de at first and thought it wasn't available. :) I'll download it from there.

The "Hope For Haiti Now" charity album debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart with 171,000 sold according to Nielsen SoundScan, becoming the first digital-exclusive set to top the tally in its nearly 54-year history.

Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News | Billboard.com

on a side note I LOVE that they put the Bono/JayZ/Edge/Rhianna peformance as the first picture :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom