Leather Day - The Best of Bono in leather 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonorome.jpg

bonorome5.jpg

59639_1531426218581_1622524448_1246628_4547538_n.jpg

This thread drives me crazy!!!! It has only 2 pages but it´s already too much to bear :panic::faint:

Look at his neck! :shifty: :drool:
_DSC1488.jpg

GOD! JEEESUS!!!
Don´t do this to me!!! :ohmy:
I stopped breathing, my heart skipped a beat and my face froze. I didn´t notice that my face looked like this: :shocked: for two minutes! My room-mate was really worried. She asked quite seriously: What the fuck happened to you???? :lol:

Well, SOMEBODY looks like they were having a ball on stage during this tour :D! Good lord-look up "rambunctious" in the dictionary and Bono's picture's right next to it. Seems he got quite a bit of mileage out of that light fixture as well.

Hope everyone who was able to go to a show on this leg of the tour had a great time! Looks like you have some amazing memories captured in these shots here.

:giggle: Oh, that's cute. I like the shots of him in that jersey on the first page, too, he looks good sporting one of those.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, somebody tell me I'm not the only one who had some, uh, interesting thoughts float through her mind upon seeing this picture :reject: :shifty:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom