Leather day - Pretty in pink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pink.jpg

:cute: I LOVE those pictures in pink!!!!!!
Are there any with my favorite PURPLE shirt!??????:wink:

HI Girls! Anyone remember me from Bonoonline? Anyone? Please!:D

I miss all my girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

OMB!!!!! MY FAVORITE THREAD OF ALL TIME - :heart: BONO IN PINK!!!:heart:

*SCREAMS* :hyper::applaud::drool:

(anyone who has been on my u2jesusgirl myspace knows I LOVE BONO and PINK! :) )

I looked through the whole thread to make sure you were aware of the topic. :cute: I was going to mention your myspace! I miss you, Dion! Let's talk soon! HUGS! :hug:

Of course I remember you! :yippie:

How are you, chick?

I'm Bonita... I guess that you remember me too.:rolleyes:

Yepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing::yippie:

Oooooh THANKYOU for the PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start a purple thread!!! haha:flirt: I wanna play catch-up!!!!!! Round up the girls! er, and guys! LOL:sexywink:
I'm so glad I found..what I was lookin for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud:

Oooooh THANKYOU for the PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start a purple thread!!! haha:flirt: I wanna play catch-up!!!!!! Round up the girls! er, and guys! LOL:sexywink:
I'm so glad I found..what I was lookin for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud:

I know... hours of fun!:drool:

You're so welcome!:hug:

Oooooh THANKYOU for the PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to start a purple thread!!! haha:flirt:
There was a thread called 'Purple Haze' started by Carrie Anderson a while back - if I could figure out how to do it I'd post the link . . . but am a bit of a techno dinosaur - doh :reject: and haven't been able to do it so far sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom