Leather Day - Post yer Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So,it's better keep it to myself,I won't put a spoiler with my thoughts:reject::lol::drool:

HELL NO!! If you want to share go ahead :lol: I just can't type my thoughts as even Hell would kick me out :lol:

Bono is such a naughty boy having that effect on us all and our minds :drool:

HELL NO!! If you want to share go ahead :lol: I just can't type my thoughts as even Hell would kick me out :lol:

Bono is such a naughty boy having that effect on us all and our minds :drool:

I guess it's not a appropriate hour to post my sweet and pure thoughts,maybe in the wee:wink::lol:
Oh yeah,it's all Bono's fault again,let's put the blame on him,always driving us crazy and making us think about dirty things:evil::silent::drool:

I reorganized my PB, here is that LOL again.

lolcatdf519f3fab63185372d1326b53029907f6e60a74.jpg

:lmao:...I love that! That's awesome!

bono0263-1.jpg

Edit: I figured out how to post pics from my phone! *personal triumph*

Woohoo! And looking at the end result, your attempt was totally worth it. I love that picture :drool:. Just the way he's standing there, with that, "You know you want me" look on his face (he's one of VERY few guys that would be allowed to get away with that sort of cocky attitude)...yeah, baby.

I saw it, kept it to myself, then my mind went all filthy on me :shifty: Damn, I love it when that happens :evil:

Me, too :yes:.

To our teenage members here, I was 17 when I developed a crush on Bono (I'm 25 now). He's three years younger than my dad was. I have a habit of liking male celebrities that are at least 20 years older than me, if not more. So trust me, you are in good company here, I completely understand your mindset :hug:. I can't help it, I don't know what it is about older men, but there's just way too many of them out there to admire.

Will go through and check out the rest of this thread-I've really missed "Leather Day" (oh, wow, "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" just started as I'm typing this. Appropriate, no?).

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom