Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Yes, kids, it's Wednesday again; and you know what that means: more Bono pictures! Post 'em if you got 'em.

BonoAltonDalton.jpg

BonoAngel2.jpg

BonoArmBrace.jpg

BonoArmBrace2.jpg

:reject: This picture reeeeeally bothers me...

Its too Buffalo Bill in the "mangina" scene from Silence of the Lambs.. Yes you KNOW what I'm talking about..

"Goodbye Horses" playing in the background..."Would you **** me? I'd **** me.....hard.." YIKES!!:|

"It places the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"

:lol::applaud:

Its too Buffalo Bill in the "mangina" scene from Silence of the Lambs.. Yes you KNOW what I'm talking about..

"Goodbye Horses" playing in the background..."Would you **** me? I'd **** me.....hard.." YIKES!!:|

*fingers jammed into ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!! I can't hear you!!!! :no: :no: :no:

<----- Is now deeply traumatized. :crack:

LMFAOOO!!! Never thought of it that way:shifty:
Originally Posted by geanbean83

:lmao:OMG, I laughed so hard at that. Cannot unsee! Here's a picture of Bono's adorable smile to make sure I don't have nightmares tonight...

cutesmile.jpg

Hahaha I can imagine you thought of that when you saw the picture. Bono's wearing a self-made costume so he looks muscular. EEKS!:reject::crazy: dr. Lecter, help us out will you? :hmm:

Hahaha I can imagine you thought of that when you saw the picture. Bono's wearing a self-made costume so he looks muscular. EEKS!:reject::crazy: dr. Lecter, help us out will you? :hmm:

LOL! Group-wide apology! haha I couldn't help myself. I've developed an obsession as of late of Anthony Hopkins so there has been a lot of Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal in my house lately. LOL Dr. Lecter, help us indeed!:love: ;)

:shifty: Yes....I'm sick. haha

But, ugh...Bono itz okay, u be hot no matterz wut. :sexywink:

LOL! Group-wide apology! haha I couldn't help myself. I've developed an obsession as of late of Anthony Hopkins so there has been a lot of Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal in my house lately. LOL Dr. Lecter, help us indeed!:love: ;)

:shifty: Yes....I'm sick. haha

But, ugh...Bono itz okay, u be hot no matterz wut. :sexywink:
Serious? Whow, same here! I love that man, I'm reading the books right now.:love:

You're not sick, I FEEL THE SAME!:hyper:

Sorry for the non-Bono stuff.:heart:

Serious? Whow, same here! I love that man, I'm reading the books right now.:love:

You're not sick, I FEEL THE SAME!:hyper:

Sorry for the non-Bono stuff.:heart:

Wha-wha-wha-whaaat?? Where's my add-a-friend button! I'm so on that. haha Oh, gi-irrrl we gotta talk! haha :applaud::wave:

Back
Top Bottom