Leather Day: Is it HOT in here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too late! I'm one of you now!:shifty:
Damn, feels good!

Some WELCOME aboard the SEXY BONO BUS pictures for you :yippie:

Atlanta12.jpg

Baltimore13.jpg

showman003.gif

sweetness1.jpg

Hey Ladies... I've never posted in pleBa before but I couldn't resist after seeing the pics just posted in the gallery of Bono in Vegas. Check it out!

Here is one of them...

Bono_Vegas_2.JPG

OMG...Whew! Definitely hot in here...

:heart:

Hey Ladies... I've never posted in pleBa before but I couldn't resist after seeing the pics just posted in the gallery of Bono in Vegas. Check it out!

Here is one of them...

Bono_Vegas_2.JPG

I never see this pic before:ohmy:
GOD...this is the perfection:drool:
I'm appreciating this whole thread more than ever:bow:
Thanks for post this pic here,U2Flame...you're so nice to share this with us,my friend:cute::applaud:
Bono's rosary + chest=:love::eek::combust:

I never see this pic before:ohmy:
GOD...this is the perfection:drool:
I'm appreciating this whole thread more than ever:bow:
Thanks for post this pic here,U2Flame...you're so nice to share this with us,my friend:cute::applaud:
Bono's rosary + chest=:love::eek::combust:

Sure, no problem. Here are the other three from the gallery here on Interference (in the 360 Las Vegas thread). And to think I was in the GA line instead of feasting my eyes on him. :doh:

Love the smile!
Bono_Vegas_5.JPG

Bono_Vegas_3.JPG

Look the way the light is shining in this one...
Bono_Vegas_1.JPG

Sure, no problem. Here are the other three from the gallery here on Interference (in the 360 Las Vegas thread). And to think I was in the GA line instead of feasting my eyes on him. :doh:

Love the smile!
Bono_Vegas_5.JPG

Look the way the light is shining in this one...
Bono_Vegas_1.JPG

Thank you so much for share your pics from Vegas with us:wave:
They're so beautiful!!!Loved all,but this 2 are the most adorable :cute:
And I have to say something about this two pics:
1st-I love this smileeeee,when I see it,my day become more happy,it's so special,a good feeling:cute::drool:
2nd-Baby,baby,baby,light my way...:drool:AWESOME photo,how do you get take this pic with this sunlight shining on Bono's face????Loved this effect:love:
Now,You're the most officially and important PLEBAn:bow:

Thank you so much for share your pics from Vegas with us:wave:
They're so beautiful!!!Loved all,but this 2 are the most adorable :cute:
And I have to say something about this two pics:
1st-I love this smileeeee,when I see it,my day become more happy,it's so special,a good feeling:cute::drool:
2nd-Baby,baby,baby,light my way...:drool:AWESOME photo,how do you get take this pic with this sunlight shining on Bono's face????Loved this effect:love:
Now,You're the most officially and important PLEBAn:bow:

Thanks, Andreianloth, but I wish I could say these pics are mine :reject: ...but like I said, I was in the GA line when the boys arrived. :doh: These pics were posted in the gallery by hicksong.

Love the lyrics you added... I totally agree! :up:

I will try to find some of my own pics to post soon! :wave:

Thanks, Andreianloth, but I wish I could say these pics are mine :reject: ...but like I said, I was in the GA line when the boys arrived. :doh: These pics were posted in the gallery by hicksong.

Love the lyrics you added... I totally agree! :up:

I will try to find some of my own pics to post soon! :wave:

Oh,I had forgot abou it,that you were in the GA line in when this pics were taked:doh: Thanhs for advise me!Great pics from hicksong:applaud:
And I love that you share this pics with all here...I saved all here on my computer:D
YEAH!!!!!!I wanna see the pics that you take on the show:wave::hug:

Here is one of them...

Bono_Vegas_2.JPG

I agree that this pic is GORGEOUS :love:! "almost" perfect, I think Bono is hiding a pack of cigarettes in his shirt pocket :angry:

Back
Top Bottom