Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your comment made me smile as much as this:

42-23068133.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted:reject:

I knooooow! :heart:

:ohmy: something that might explain innocent Bono here, is the fact that whenever he's making those happy/grinning faces, what's truly reflected here, it's his inner peace of mind, in that one second. Joy radiating outward, and on his bright expression. So we're really gushing all over the place, yes because Bono looks damn adorable smiling:cute: but what we're really loving is "why" he looks so happy, him being so passionate about life, excited about new meetings, always interested about learning new things... Right?

Does it make any sense? Just something to mull over...:hmm::cute:

It absolutely makes sense. Perfect sense :yes:. I love men who are curious about the world around them, and lord knows you look up the word "curious" in the dictionary, and Bono's picture is right next to it. Thirst for knowledge, passion for various topics/activities-it's neat to see such enthusiasm in people. It's so infectious-I know I've certainly learned a lot and wanted to expand my own curiosity on various things in part because of Bono's interest.

I haven't really gone to the "Dream Out Loud" section of the boards much, but if you guys are posting stuff there, I'll have to start checking it out. I'd love to read whatever you guys write. If I ever work up the courage I might share some stuff myself.

Angela

It absolutely makes sense. Perfect sense :yes:. I love men who are curious about the world around them, and lord knows you look up the word "curious" in the dictionary, and Bono's picture is right next to it. Thirst for knowledge, passion for various topics/activities-it's neat to see such enthusiasm in people. It's so infectious-I know I've certainly learned a lot and wanted to expand my own curiosity on various things in part because of Bono's interest.

I haven't really gone to the "Dream Out Loud" section of the boards much, but if you guys are posting stuff there, I'll have to start checking it out. I'd love to read whatever you guys write. If I ever work up the courage I might share some stuff myself.

Angela

:hi5: Glad you picked it up and expanded on my jumbled mess! :D
That thirst for knowledge truly gets shut down as we grow up, but someone who's able to keep it alive along the years, no matter what hardships faced along the way, receive my respect!:heart:

That's the word. Infectious. Bono's very good at it! Heck Bono made me study politics for 3 years, before I had one of those :doh: moment and realized that above all, people interested moi, their motivations and all...

Post away in that section, I've worked up the nerve. You may think it's completely crap, but you'll see, you do get surprises!:hug:
I'll post more next week, I've actually something written about the B man:giggle::love:

:hi5: Glad you picked it up and expanded on my jumbled mess! :D
That thirst for knowledge truly gets shut down as we grow up, but someone who's able to keep it alive along the years, no matter what hardships faced along the way, receive my respect!:heart:

Ditto :). A sharp mind that lasts you your entire life is something worth treasuring, definitely.

Happy to help :wink:. LOL.

That's the word. Infectious. Bono's very good at it! Heck Bono made me study politics for 3 years, before I had one of those :doh: moment and realized that above all, people interested moi, their motivations and all...

Eh, well, sometimes it takes a while to figure out what interests you the most :). And it's only natural that when studying politics you eventually get to the people behind the issues, and given that anyone who has high interest in such matters generally tends to automatically be a little more intriguing ('cause as crazy as politics can be, your first question would obviously be why the hell anyone would put themselves in such craziness), it's logical you want to go on from there. But of course, no matter what people are doing, they are, by their very nature, fascinating to learn about.

Bono always asks "Why". And I can relate to that, as I think that's my favorite question to ask above all others. It's the question I've likely asked most often in my lifetime.

:post away in that section, I've worked up the nerve. You may think it's completely crap, but you'll see, you do get surprises!:hug:
I'll post more next week, I've actually something written about the B man:giggle::love:

Cool, I'll definitely poke my head in there, then. I look forward to reading it :).

I'm definitely very critical of myself, but I've heard writers tend to be that way in general. But I'll look around and see what I can put in there. How else will writers keep going if nobody responds to what they write, after all :p?

Angela

Ditto :). A sharp mind that lasts you your entire life is something worth treasuring, definitely.
:loveshower: It certainly is!!

Eh, well, sometimes it takes a while to figure out what interests you the most :). And it's only natural that when studying politics you eventually get to the people behind the issues, and given that anyone who has high interest in such matters generally tends to automatically be a little more intriguing ('cause as crazy as politics can be, your first question would obviously be why the hell anyone would put themselves in such craziness), it's logical you want to go on from there. But of course, no matter what people are doing, they are, by their very nature, fascinating to learn about.

Bono always asks "Why". And I can relate to that, as I think that's my favorite question to ask above all others. It's the question I've likely asked most often in my lifetime.

Same here! :lol: It must be tiresome sometimes for the ones around me, but overcoming prejudices & stereotypes is something I'm deeply passionate about. Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to their point of view before making any judgments, but small mindedness is something I definitively have trouble with... On that first note, me thinks you'll enjoy my tiny "biography" I'll post next week in the newbies section, it EXACTLY pertains to what you've said about politics & psychology!:heart::hug:

I'm definitely very critical of myself, but I've heard writers tend to be that way in general. But I'll look around and see what I can put in there. How else will writers keep going if nobody responds to what they write, after all :p?

:applaud: Look Angela, I've posted some stuff I've written back in 2006, so is it perfect? No. Did I get better since then? Definitively. But sometimes to "Put your head over the parapet", no matter how scary, can make you realize that whatever's spinning inside your head do make sense. And is also quite beautiful to boot.:cute::heart:

Good luck!:up:

:shifty: Taken from the 360 thread, because it was too pretty for words!!:cute:

PhotoByilcontethefly-1.jpg

EVERYTHING is perfection!:heart:
When Bono has his eyes closed, like this, he's at his most peaceful looking!!

Same here! :lol: It must be tiresome sometimes for the ones around me, but overcoming prejudices & stereotypes is something I'm deeply passionate about. Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to their point of view before making any judgments, but small mindedness is something I definitively have trouble with...

I hear you on that :yes:. Took the words out of my mouth completely. Far too much of that nowadays, it's hard to not be passionate about wanting to take that problem on.

On that first note, me thinks you'll enjoy my tiny "biography" I'll post next week in the newbies section, it EXACTLY pertains to what you've said about politics & psychology!:heart::hug:

Ooooh. Sounds intriguing. I'll be on the lookout for it, I'd love to read it and see what you have to say on the topic.

:applaud: Look Angela, I've posted some stuff I've written back in 2006, so is it perfect? No. Did I get better since then? Definitively. But sometimes to "Put your head over the parapet", no matter how scary, can make you realize that whatever's spinning inside your head do make sense. And is also quite beautiful to boot.:cute::heart:

Good luck!:up:

Can't argue with that reasoning :). I just always wind up reading other people's work and thinking I can't compete, but like you said, you have to overcome those fears. And that fear can inspire you to challenge and improve yourself more, so... Thanks :hug:.

Angela

I hear you on that :yes:. Took the words out of my mouth completely. Far too much of that nowadays, it's hard to not be passionate about wanting to take that problem on.
:yes: I do believe we all have different qualities & abilities that make us unique, and our job is to develop those and use them the best way we can! It's the only way really we can contribute to improve a tiny wee bit our confusing world :D

Can't argue with that reasoning :). I just always wind up reading other people's work and thinking I can't compete, but like you said, you have to overcome those fears. And that fear can inspire you to challenge and improve yourself more, so... Thanks :hug:.

Indeed, you're right! It's quite scary, but channel some of that "whatever may come" Bono attitude and post away! I'm sure it's great!! :hug:

I had mine a couple of minutes ago :D Now everything's clear :lmao:

I'm supposed to be studying here for an exam I've in 8 or so hours which last night I was too lazy to study for. I'll take my coffee soon and get out of here, otherwise, nothing whatsoever will get done!!:lol:

I'm supposed to be studying here for an exam I've in 8 or so hours which last night I was too lazy to study for. I'll take my coffee soon and get out of here, otherwise, nothing whatsoever will get done!!:lol:

What will this exam about?
I'll be crossing my fingers :D

Back
Top Bottom