Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sisters, brother, and I had been talking about it for years. Finally last year was THE YEAR: nine members of my family went! I can hardly believe that I stood there at the Cliffs and took that picture--but if I keep looking at the pictures and thinking about it, it will live forever in my heart and mind.

Aw, that's awesome :). What a lovely family memory, certainly one worth treasuring. I'm glad you got a chance to go with them and have some memories of what sounds like a wonderful trip.

Save up and go! :hug:

Oh, believe me, I will :yes:. Absolutely. One day, this dream will be a reality.

Angela

I went in the South of France a year before I got into U2, visited St-Tropez, Cannes... but now I'd kill to go to Èze :reject::lol:

The South of France is so gorgeous. We went with school and kayaked the Ardeche :heart: would definitely choose that over the north.

The South of France is so gorgeous. We went with school and kayaked the Ardeche :heart: would definitely choose that over the north.

Yes, from what I've heard, pretty much everyone goes in the South rather than in the North. I thought the port of Marseilles, was quite pretty, St-Tropez was filled with humongous boats and I ate THE best ice cream :heart: in Cannes...after walking on the red carpet (as me, not a celebrity, mind you!:lol:)

Love France!!:love:

Well, U2 is our extended family, really!
Bono always said "If I'm close to the music and you're close to the music, then we're close to each other.":cute:

So whomever we meet because of U2, by extension, somehow becomes family too. Friends aren't the family we choose to have?! :wink::hug:

Here's mooore of our lovely B man!! :heart:
3e1bbe8a.jpg

:hyper: Bono!!

bono-1.jpg

The B man in Johnny Cash's tribute clip "God's Gonna Cut You Down", pure looove!:heart: Bono wrote on the wall "Sinners make the best saints"

BonoSlane.jpg

Some Slane love, but that's really me whenever U2 comes on the radio, tv or whatever else relating to them:lol:

Camcorder.jpg

Camera Bono because ain't he just too adorable for words?!!:cute::heart:

I knooooow! :heart:

:ohmy: something that might explain innocent Bono here, is the fact that whenever he's making those happy/grinning faces, what's truly reflected here, it's his inner peace of mind, in that one second. Joy radiating outward, and on his bright expression. So we're really gushing all over the place, yes because Bono looks damn adorable smiling:cute: but what we're really loving is "why" he looks so happy, him being so passionate about life, excited about new meetings, always interested about learning new things... Right?

Does it make any sense? Just something to mull over...:hmm::cute:

Well, U2 is our extended family, really!
Bono always said "If I'm close to the music and you're close to the music, then we're close to each other.":cute:

So whomever we meet because of U2, by extension, somehow becomes family too. Friends aren't the family we choose to have?! :wink::hug:

I totally agree :hi5:

Cath always post beautiful words about B-Man:cute::love::hug:

*blushes*

Aww well, I do have a way with words, sometimes, and U2 just makes this tiny little talent of mine bloom!!:heart::cute:

Thanks everyone, your lovely comments go straight to my :heart:

Will post more of my poetry (if it can be called as such!) in the right section soon:hug:

Back
Top Bottom