Leather Day; Fast cars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whahahaha:laugh: :doh:
I tried.
bonoedgeNY7-9-07.jpg

Thanks so much to everyone who has so far contributed all the lovely pics of Bono to this thread! :hug: Found a couple more, which I don't think have been post yet, on my other computer....

mylord_32.jpg

gallery_enlarged-spl36910_003.jpg

^ You disappointed me Andreia!! Those ugly pics should have never be posted!!

Hahahaha :lol: I LOOOOOOOVE them!!:cute::love::heart::cute::drool::drool::drool::drool:
My keyboard is full of drool now :doh:

sorry if it's repeated
BonoNY1983.jpg

:cute: This is actually one of my scans from a magazine (or book, I can't remember!). I can still see the flaws on the page from my copy :) (Someone covered up the text on the page from my original scan though, you can see it in the bottom right corner) And yes it is a lovely photo! :heart:

:cute: This is actually one of my scans from a magazine (or book, I can't remember!). I can still see the flaws on the page from my copy :) (Someone covered up the text on the page from my original scan though, you can see it in the bottom right corner) And yes it is a lovely photo! :heart:

Wow! I found it during a google image search, as is, a few years ago. Thank you for doing that! :wave:

Really? I posted it here after I scanned it. Funny how so many U2 searches come back to Interference. A lot of the time they do for me anyway! :lol:

Ohh, I didin't know that!! :up: Yeah, it's a great scan. Thanks! :cute: I think I found it here (at Interference), but I'm not sure where it was :hmm:

One more pic that I scanned from my old magazine articles....

U2car1989.jpg

Funny coincidence, last night was watching the end of a documentary about Beatles mania in Russia and the show ended with Paul McCartney live in concert singing an old Beatles song....

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
Baby you can drive my car,
and Baby I love you.
Beep beep, beep beep yeah! :D

LarryandBonoRH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom