Leather Day ~ Bono's turn to POP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a9016e38.jpg

a19b420b.jpg

e0390eb8.jpg

ff747027.jpg

345fa0c3.jpg

09657efa.jpg

c454e947.jpg

This one is larger but the quality suffers.
d2947cce.jpg

I would love to see this video without all the lighting effects. Just straight up video of them performing dressed as they are. Morleigh directed this one, right?

Sorry the quality is not great. These are caps I made from a so-so quality concert I downloaded. Watching the concert, the quality isn't too bad, but trying to capture an image is tricky.

5511411842_ec738fed73.jpg

5511411792_10ce3ca9b1.jpg

5510813023_751afb421f.jpg

5510812939_56b5819b40.jpg

5510812905_91a27ea827.jpg

i can't remember taking this picture, the rush was pretty hectic around the b-stage as Bono stood there, and the quality is really bad as i only had a disposable camera at the time, afraid of my real, expensive camera either being confiscated at the entrance or destroyed in the pit.

despite all this, i really like the pose of this picture, Bono's looking up into the sky (or heaven?) and standing like a soldier or something, just taking in the crowd noise and the music.

Last Night On Earth, Oslo 6 August 1997:

popmartoslo97.jpg

i can't remember taking this picture, the rush was pretty hectic around the b-stage as Bono stood there, and the quality is really bad as i only had a disposable camera at the time, afraid of my real, expensive camera either being confiscated at the entrance or destroyed in the pit.

despite all this, i really like the pose of this picture, Bono's looking up into the sky (or heaven?) and standing like a soldier or something, just taking in the crowd noise and the music.

popmartoslo97.jpg

Love it! Thanks for sharing aski :love:

popmartoslo97.jpg

This is a great photo! Thank you aski.

thanks for all the kind regarding my Bono-picture (on page 5).

here's another one, from the same gig, but this is from a newspaper-cutting:

skann0001-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom