Larry's instrument

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This would be an awesome poster. Just sayin'

larsandegde.jpg

this thread is good. it almost made my flu go away. didn't do much about the fever, though... :sexywink:

A bonobo

bonobo.jpg

Also a bonobo..... oh wait nevermind

bonomatingdance.jpg

zooey :hug: Larry looks very nice with his djembe :)

HAHA I love that! considering Im a zoo tech student made it even more funny!. Now I have a story for ya on "bonobo". I was in a primates class this summer and we were discussing bonobos and I wasnt paying attention and my professer goes lets dicuss bonobos and I said its pronounced Bono! and Yes I would like to talk about Bono he is a great man.:lol: Everyone looked at me like wtf lol was great. and the way I said it's pronouced as Bono! was pretty funny too I was very offensive lol.

Now I had a problem with calling dejebe bonogos which my friend was no its bongos not bonogos but turns out we were both wrong sorry Larry:reject:

IMG_0570.jpg

I know its not showing his instrument...............but maybe it is................

IMG_0695.jpg

A couple of my photos from Don Valley.............I`m pleased to say I`m getting the hang of my new camera, shame no concerts left to go to :(:sad:

Check out my facebook profile for the rest of the album.

I`ve just got to post this here..............

6730_1203570925186_1105980045_66063.jpg

:larry: :censored: how long has my fly been down...............

or.............

:larry: :ohmy: ...............I must stop holding that drum so close..........:whistle:

:reject:

Somehow, I don't think that would pass as "hilarious" in the U2 camp, much as everyone on PLEBA would like it to . . .

Adam's cracking up, thinks it's so funny he finally got to do it, and Larry's laugh is just a cover-up. He's thinking up ways to get back at Adam.

That looks like an exhaustion giggle so it could be something incredibly simple, like Edge breathed at them and his nostrils flared.

Back
Top Bottom