Larry - the fashion expert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no...she was absolutely correct about which is the hottest one!! :sexywink::D

Reggo... as for that DVD...

Ahem! Cough, cough, cough!! Hint, hint, hint... :love::kiss:

I look forward to watching this just because I never saw Larry is a particularly fashionable type guy, and I have a feeling I'll come out of it with the same opinion, but hey, who knows.

Obviously that lady is wrong about the hot one! She hasn't read, or heard, the Bono moans thread on PLEBA! :drool::drool:

... alternatively, maybe she did.

Larry said growing up his favorite movies were West Side Story and A Street Car Named Desire and something about Marlon Brando.

It'll be on again several times through the rest of the week. I'll tivo it then.

Larry said growing up his favorite movies were West Side Story and A Street Car Named Desire and something about Marlon Brando.

ON THE WATERFRONT?! :hyper:

Man, I like the dude even more now.

Tell you what, I'll upload it to one of the file sharing sites.

Thanks Laura. Larry's clothes definitely reflect this... jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket. Yep, that's Larry :hyper:

Tell you what, I'll upload it to one of the file sharing sites.

That would be great. Thanks a lot.

Brando was in Streetcar, On the Waterfront and The Wild One - all of those characters had a similar style.

Anyone see him in Guys and Dolls? :drool:

Moody, I LOVE your avitar!

I'm going to check to see if it will come on again during the week and if it does, maybe I can tape it.

Edit. Just saw Reggo's post.

Back
Top Bottom