larry t-shirt with wings and star on the back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think its just a bird that looks similar to a swallow. Yeah they have tiny little hollister birds as their logos but none big enough to look like larrys t-shirt :(
Oooh thanks for the images of the back of his t-shirt i've been looking for them :love: i think i might put the star and wings on the back of my shirt :hyper:
Larry is going to cost me a small fortune on white t-shirts :lol:

:nerd: Looking at that link, the Hollister bird is a seagull. Larry's birds look more like swallows or something.

^ oh pretty! I tried so hard to make a shirt with the swallows on the pecs and the almost native american looking bird wings on the back with the star in the middle. I tried an iron on printed from my computer... :no: I think I got cheap iron on stuff and it didn't transfer properly. Then I tried to hand draw it but the fabric markers didn't apply evenly. I think I'd need to silkscreen it and I don't have the equipment for that.

^ You could just try mixing fabric medium with acrylics, it makes them bind to the fabric and all silky smooth :hmm:

Plus, acrylics have an amazing array of colours in which you can buy - its cheaper than screen printing and fabric paints.

Im planning on trying this method soon - will post a pic.

^ You could just try mixing fabric medium with acrylics, it makes them bind to the fabric and all silky smooth :hmm:

Plus, acrylics have an amazing array of colours in which you can buy - its cheaper than screen printing and fabric paints.

Im planning on trying this method soon - will post a pic.

Loool.. I've been wonderig to do the same thing someday :lol:

Fabrics paints seem to work best and are pretty cheap! i got a small tub from a fabric store for £1.50 and it lasts forever. You've just gotta take your time with it haha i've learned from my mistakes of trying to rush it :lol:

^ oh pretty! I tried so hard to make a shirt with the swallows on the pecs and the almost native american looking bird wings on the back with the star in the middle. I tried an iron on printed from my computer... :no: I think I got cheap iron on stuff and it didn't transfer properly. Then I tried to hand draw it but the fabric markers didn't apply evenly. I think I'd need to silkscreen it and I don't have the equipment for that.

Doooo iiiiiiiit.

*fellow craft equipment-aholic.*

Back
Top Bottom