Larry on the beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larrytubeclaw.jpg

THANK U so much,Sicy:bow:

I'm laughing here like a mad:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So Larry mullen , how does it feel to be probed my your one and only claw? oh the pain.

You are killing me now!!:lol::lol::lol:

ETA: I think that one may be my favourite! Tough call though!

btw are we positive that's Larry? Just wondering. My friend that is with me keep saying it could be anyone lol.

I am almost positive. I remember that a while back there was a bit of a stir about that photo because apparently those are his kids in the original pic!

Great photo shops, everyone! Made my night!

Wait.. lets make it more believable.

larryhatescats.jpg

For. The. Win.

:lmao:

I am almost positive. I remember that a while back there was a bit of a stir about that photo because apparently those are his kids in the original pic!

Actually, only one of those kids is his, the little one, the other two belong to the woman who took the picture, according to the story that appeared when the pictures first did. Their families hung out all day on the beach, and the kids played together.

And those are Larry's signature camoflage shorts, no doubt!

Actually, only one of those kids is his, the little one, the other two belong to the woman who took the picture, according to the story that appeared when the pictures first did. Their families hung out all day on the beach, and the kids played together.

And those are Larry's signature camoflage shorts, no doubt!

I stand corrected !:D

btw are we positive that's Larry? Just wondering. My friend that is with me keep saying it could be anyone lol.

It does look like his daughter (from the one other pic I've seen of her) and the person who posted it (I don't remember who, it was a couple years ago) said it was him. Too bad we can't see his tat - then we'd know for sure.

If not, we just chopped a complete stranger to death.

Entertaining anyway :giggle:

Moments later :

Breaking news

Rumor has been that U2 drummer Larry Mullen JR. has been fetching some extra bucks, by functioning as a whale-bait for the Japanese whaling fleet.
Sea shepherd crew members dismantled the device, apparently they used the bands fore-last album booklet. Which contained the instructions on how
to dismantle him.

sstube.jpg

Moments later :

sstube.jpg

or
BREAKING NEWS:
Known vegetarian, Larry Mullen Jr., has recently found himself with time on his hands, due to the recent injury of U2 frontman Bono. He's used this time to pursue his animal rights activism, putting himself literally on the front lines of the Japanese whaling industry. Japanese pirates describe the move as "bold and not a little crazy" before they began pelting him with empty beer bottles. It is unknown whether the drummer sustained injuries during the confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom