Larry interviewed at Half of Knicks game at MSG (3/4/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chazman151

War Child
33e4d2p.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ugwIwwlL0

Download http://rapid share.com/files/205454370/gimme.wmv (14.5mb)

HAHAHA, poor guy had to sit throught a Kicks game...

Oh well, any game at MSG is fun

DAMN, HE WAS WAAAAAAAAASTED...he seems to open up a bit more with a few in him

He was far from wasted... too charming and quick-witted for that! Not that he hadn't perhaps "loosened up" with a bevie or two, but no way was he "wasted" during that interview. Being wasted makes you stupid, not chatty and flirty and adorable.

To paraphrase MissEno... he is going to kill me dead if he keeps this up!! :faint::combust:

OMG he is too cute!! I never would've guessed his favorite song was WTSHNN...I think he was just playing along with the interviewer. Great to see hiim so relaxed. I can't believe he agreed to do the interview!

He was far from wasted... too charming and quick-witted for that! Not that he hadn't perhaps "loosened up" with a bevie or two, but no way was he "wasted" during that interview. Being wasted makes you stupid, not chatty and flirty and adorable.

To paraphrase MissEno... he is going to kill me dead if he keeps this up!! :faint::combust:

Uh ... what? He could very easily have been wasted there. He was fucking dancing with the interviewer.

Let me say that again: Larry Mullen Jr. was dancing with the interviewer.

I think he was trashed.

:cute: Larry's been drinking.

Yes probably but given the fact we don't get to hear from him much it's a tough assessment. Not to mention he's 50 and the drummer, let him play!!!

BTW, he looks great, maybe 40 in that interview. It's amazing how the Irish age well!! Thank God I'm Irish!!

Uh ... what? He could very easily have been wasted there. He was fucking dancing with the interviewer.

Let me say that again: Larry Mullen Jr. was dancing with the interviewer.

I think he was trashed.

Uh... what? He could very easily have not been "wasted" there. Did he slur his words during the interview? Seem less than coherent or articulate? No? It was just because, in your estimation, he danced with the interviewer, that was your proof?!?

Just how old are you, phillyfan, btw? Lot's of experience here, eh?

I think the only true way to tell if he's drunk is for me to ask him if he will make out with me. If he's drunk, he will, without hesitation. If he hesitates, he's obviously well enough to drive.

I think the only true way to tell if he's drunk is for me to ask him if he will make out with me. If he's drunk, he will, without hesitation. If he hesitates, he's obviously well enough to drive.

It's very big of you to sacrifice yourself for the cause.

:lol:

:lol:

Well he did say he was 'sittin back having a beer'. :drool:

Let's fly her to New York posthaste.

Back
Top Bottom