Larry interviewed at Half of Knicks game at MSG (3/4/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't care if he's falling down drunk or completely sober, I'd take him either way! :heart::larry:

For the record, I don't believe he wasn't trashed in the video. Maybe a few drinks but not trashed. It's been nice to watch him this week, smiling, talking more and making jokes. :cute:

P.S.
Any more room over there on Larry Circle?:wave:

Yes, i agree with u; a few drinks and nothing more.
of course :wink::wink: enjoy us :applaud::applaud:

I am signing up for Mr. Larry Mullen's School of Hitting Things.

Unfortunately, it is an independent study, as he can't be arsed to teach it! :lol:

My theory on all of this:

Amiable Larry is the latest U2 touring marketing ploy. Last tour, Adam Clayton turned into the "Silver Fox" -- engaging, gorgeous .... (joking, joking -- but I've been surprised!)

All I'm thinking is "wow"!! :drool:

Loved the Letterman top 10 with "You know... in concerts when we ask you if "you're ready to rock" -- most of the time I really don't care if you're ready to rock." (paraphrased, oh-so good, but thankfully, I've never heard U2 ask if we're ready to rock -- they just KNOW we are!)

Loved the Letterman top 10 with "You know... in concerts when we ask you if "you're ready to rock" -- most of the time I really don't care if you're ready to rock." (paraphrased, oh-so good, but thankfully, I've never heard U2 ask if we're ready to rock -- they just KNOW we are!)

loved that part too. and I'm not entirely sure he was joking ;)

I don't care if he's falling down drunk or completely sober, I'd take him either way! :heart::larry:

For the record, I don't believe he wasn't trashed in the video. Maybe a few drinks but not trashed. It's been nice to watch him this week, smiling, talking more and making jokes. :cute:

P.S.

We could be neighbors

P.S.

Can I join you?

I'm here 1000% :wave:

so we have Laney, Liz, Abby, HG, MullenGirl, Graceland, Zooey and meself. that's 8 so far :D

Back
Top Bottom