Killing Bono - Photos from the Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
I thought we had a thread here for this but I couldn't find one, so maybe we can start a new one now for photos and info about this movie. (Right now everything has been going into the News Articles thread, so this will make finding photos and info a little easier.) :hmm:

There's a shot here from the set taken by photographer David C
Link to his site
Killing Bono | FlixelPix

Looks like a show with The Hype! U2 have already given permission for their song Street Missions to be used in the film. :applaud:

(I'm not going to post the photo because I don't think the photographer wants the photo taken without permission, but you can see it at the link above.)

Link to IMDB Killing Bono page
Killing Bono (2010) - Full cast and crew

Martin McCann, the actor playing Young Bono

martinmccannkillingbono1.jpg

martinmccannkillingbono2-1.jpg

I know someone had photos of some of the other young actors playing U2, but I don't have them, maybe someone can post them.

According to the set photographer at the site above, they are not allowing any photos to be released yet of "young U2" on the set. Hopefully we'll get some soon!

:wave:

I believe this is the actor who is playing Adam -- David Tudor.

davidtudor1.jpg

Yep, he's got the frowny smile :cute: and possibilities for a lovely blond afro! :drool:

Lol sreet mission in the film. That wi'll be THE reason to watch it:laugh:

lol thanks for the pics:up:
im not too crazy about the guy playing Bono though... but i guess we'll see if he pulls it off or not. anyone know if this movie will be in the U.S.??

:wave:

I believe this is the actor who is playing Adam -- David Tudor.

davidtudor1.jpg

Thanks Comet! :applaud:

Yeah that guy makes a perfect young Adam :)

Im re-reading the book right now- I LOVE all the Bono/u2 parts- Still Neil didnt have what it took to make it big-way too ambitious and doing it all for the wrong reasons! :lol:

Barnes is better looking than Neil when he was young :lol:
You gotta love the 1980s!

Oh definately! Neil was NOT a good looking kid! (At least he gets to be good looking in the film) :lol:
His brother Ivan was cute though :)

KillingBono4.jpg

KillingBono9.jpg

killingBono10.jpg

Filiming Killing Bono Belfast Jan 2010
Ben Barnes
(Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia):

killingBono11.jpg

All the glitz and glamour of the silver screen pulled up outside our office today. The glitz consisted of one wardrobe truck and one camera truck and the glamour being two dozen artsy looking folk mooching around in the drizzle.

They were filming a scene for Killing Bono - predominantly set in Dublin, partially set in London, but filmed in Belfast.

what kind of movie is this? is this a bio pic of the band? the only info i have heard of this movie is only what it been said here on this site. can anyone fill me in on this?

It's based on Neil McCormick's awesome memoir "I Was Bono's Doppelganger/Killing Bono" about his attempts to become a famous musician as his high school mates, the members of U2, were becoming global superstars. So it's mainly about Neil and his brother Ivan starting up several different bands but the members of U2 do figure into the story.

Back
Top Bottom