Killing Bono - Photos from the Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try! Only staying 'till Sunday, though. I did get a chance to get to Donegall Street and saw it all 'Londonised', but there was no filming going on while I was there.

Here's a very, very grainy shot of the ad:

JoshuaTreead.jpg

(It says - top: The Joshua Tree, bottom: New Album Out Now)

:D

That's sooo cool

^^ Wow, good job, evillaurd!!
Then I guess the movie is not only about their very early era... Does it include U2 reaching stardom??:hmm:

Well like I've said before, that if this movie follows the story of the book then yes it should, coz book goes right up to U2s Elevation show in London 2001. :yes:

And just for interest here's my Finnish version of the cover of this 'I was Bono's doppelganger' book...

Front

IMG_0001.jpg

and back

IMG_0002.jpg

:wink:

And for anyone who might want to know what the white text says....

"Some are born great. Others achieve greatness. Some have greatness thrust upon them. And some have to go to the same school with Bono" :lol:

Lol, Neil looks more like anton corbijn. Only with better hair.

Well like I've said before, that if this movie follows the story of the book then yes it should, coz book goes right up to U2s Elevation show in London 2001. :yes:

Thanks for the info :wave:

"Some are born great. Others achieve greatness. Some have greatness thrust upon them. And some have to go to the same school with Bono" :lol:

:lmao::lmao: It's impossible not to laugh at this quotation :lol:

Sorry if this has been asked already, i think i missed the memo lol....but:
is Bono gonna be in this movie?
cuz this is what Neil McCormick recently posted on his twitter:
"Awoken with a phone call about writing more dialogue for Bono. I have to channel my inner rock star. Bring me coffee & croissants!"
lol so is he talking about the guy who's playing Bono...or Bono himself :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom