JT Era thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nothing_left

The Fly
Give me everything and everyone you have pictures of. It could be pre-JT, JT and post-JT, I won't be angry :D. Anyway, I'm starting:

U2randhxu1.jpg

U2627.jpg

u290c.jpg

I need last pic to be bigger and not cut. Can I count on someone?

Hmm...I've seen the original but I can't find it in my files. I'll keep looking for it! In the meantime, here's a few others from that photoshoot. :)

bandRH.jpg

band_50.jpg

Edit: I found it in my other photobucket account! :D Not much bigger unfortunately. Maybe someone else has a larger copy.

8297.jpg

I love this picture. It makes me feel better every time I look at it. That's why my friend's dad put it on my tee ;d. Here's me in it. I'm having the best band in the Universe on my chest. ^^

beztytuu.jpg

Back says: 'History like God - is watching what we do - Bono' :).

I love this picture. It makes me feel better every time I look at it. That's why my friend's dad put it on my tee ;d. Here's me in it. I'm having the best band in the Universe on my chest. ^^

beztytuu.jpg

Back says: 'History like God - is watching what we do - Bono' :).

Wow, awesome shirt!

jtcorbijn10full.jpg

jtlarryandbonorh.jpg

Oh... My... God... I'm sick so I had to stay at home today, but This Thread :love::love::love: has made me feel much better! :bow:

All photos are... just... :no words to explain: :faint: :)

My all time favourite era :cute:

Wow, awesome shirt!

jtcorbijn10full.jpg

Thank you! I'm so proud of it! I hope that maybe some day I'll see our :love:boys live in this tee :).
By the way: I've never seen more beautiful photos than made by Anton Corbijn. That man has a piece of talent. I have no idea how does he make pics like this but by God, he shouldn't stop!
I love this photoshoot. I love this era. I love them. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom