Jorma's Blind Date - Featuring Eve Hewson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Eve is attending Film School and if so that's cool :up: I do wonder if her name was misspelled on purpose tho? :hmm: I also wonder if they don't make braille type watches for the blind? :hmm:

Yup
She attended the New York Film Academy.
I was in it with her actually.
She kissed me on the cheek too haha.

When did you attend?
Is that a whole schoolyear or what??

I believed Eve was still going to school in Dublin...

She was just in a 4 week acting program during the summer

I was in a 6 week film making program where she and the other actors acted in our films.

Jorma's blind date was made by one of my good friends that was there with me.

ooh, alright.

Was it this summer then??
(sorry for being so nosey lol)

haha dont worry about it.

It was this summer.

i actually have quite a few photos of her... non paparazzi i mean.
i have no idea what the policy is for posting photos or if anyone is even interested.

I think if you want to show photos of Eve on here, esp. ones not done for publicity, you should ask her first. This is a U2 forum for and about members of the band.

Just my $0.02

haha dont worry about it.

It was this summer.

i actually have quite a few photos of her... non paparazzi i mean.
i have no idea what the policy is for posting photos or if anyone is even interested.

I'm sure they are lovely pics of this beautiful girl, but they are indeed private. ;)

although I got the feeling she likes being 'in the picture' :lol: , as she is taking acting lessons..

Were you aware from the beginning who she was?? Or did she mention anything regarding who her dad is?
I wonder if she stayed there in NY all by herself or was she guarded by anyone? (she was barely 17 then)

no disrespect, greety, but my opinion is that if Eve's pics are to be kept private then this info should probably be private also :up:

But I do agree with you that Eve probably does like to be in the limelight. :cute:

Its Great She's Taking Acting Lessons I think she will make a great Actress ;)

I wonder if she will sing too ;)

Yeah, just to clarify, I don't think those pictures should be posted publicly in general...and if they were posted here, we would remove them. Maybe you guys went to school together and knew each other, but I don't even post pictures of my friends online unless I know they'd be cool with it, and it's not as though they have any sort of celebrity ties or anything. Some people just like to be a little more private (for example, my boyfriend refuses to have his picture online, and I have respected that and have never posted one). We really have no way of knowing if Eve would be fine with it, so we need to play it safe.

Back
Top Bottom