It seems Adam is in Brazil ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
perhaps a Brazilian fan can translate...

O baixista do U2, Adam Clayton, está em Trancoso passando férias e já arranjou um affair: a brasileira Bia Braga, que trabalha com a joalheira Carla Amorim. Os dois foram convidados por Donata Meirelles e Nizan Guanaes para um almoço na tarde de ontem e se deliciaram com um delicioso cozido!

U2 bass player, Adam Clayton, is in Trancoso spending his vacations and it seems that he already has an affair: the brazilian Bia Braga, wich one work on jewels with Carla Amorim. Both were invited by Donata Meirelles and Nizan Guanaes for a lunch on yersterday's evening.

Hope you still wanting to know what it says :up:
c'mom, Bia Braga is pretty (at least, she looks like a woman...) and he looks so nice!
But i still wondering who is his girlfriend...

Might be. But no one really knows :) Only Adam I guess :) ;)

Is it the same girl?

Picture12.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Adam was seen with her lately. She was his guest on the tour (some of the concerts). And I saw them together couple of months ago in Dublin.

as I said in an earlier post. She's was either the leggy chick met on the Upper West Side in NY or the other one that is Ali-esque and has dated quite a few gentlemen of means. Since this article references the dark hair. It's the Ali-like woman.

Oh, come on- please. The truth is-we really don't know anything... Why to judge a girl we even don't know.
All I know is what I saw with my own eyes in February in Dublin. He was there with a girl- dark hair, slim, pretty. She seemed to be very nice person and they looked happy together. This is all I can say after this short meeting.
I have no idea whether she's a model and have no idea how many 'gentlemen' she has dated. I have also no idea if they're still together. But it's very possible they are since she was seen with Adam and in guest-area during this tour.

We really know nothing for sure so I think there is no need for comments like 'Oh no, Adam- please' and judging anyone.

The only reason I mentioned that she has dated a few men of means is because she has. She's been in the papers as a date for at least two other men within the entertainment industry. She ain't dating joe smoes. English actors primarily, but I think this is her first musician. The age difference is also significant. At least with Bia; she was more within range (37-41).

Well, yeah-ok...I just mean- we really don't know anything. We even aren't sure if it's the same girl I saw with Adam on Grafton Street...

Ps. I don't think that age is the most important thing. My husband is 20 years older than me. We are really happy :)

Back
Top Bottom