It seems Adam is in Brazil ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems Adam is still enjoying his vacations in Trancoso. According to some news I just read, the owners of Pousada Etnia (that´s the place where Adam is staying) will throw a big party tomorrow night, with 80´s music and some special food. Adam was invited...of course :sexywink: :wave:

Hope some more pics will surface.

Cheers,
MT

She is a local cheff (very beautiful any way;) ). And she is not Adam's girlfriend. I saw Adam with his girlfriend. This is not this woman.

Thanks... hope he´s happy he deserves it!!!
Anyway I´m a tad jealous!!!

Found one more pic, it´s from the party last Satuday night. It may be the last one, and again he´s with Bia Braga. I guess he´s gone now, but it was nice to know that he chose Brazil to spend this new year´s holidays :)

70739.jpg

:)
MT

Adam is back in Dublin now. Fans met him and Bono yesterday at Hannover Quay. They told them some stuff about the single and tour.

What's his girlfriends name?

I don't know, but I think he met her while walking down the street in NYC (Westside in the high 70s). She works in financial industry. Havne't been able to nail down a name. If this is not the the financial chick, then he's dating the underwear model still (thumbs down on this one). I can see his attraction to this one. She dark and Ali-esque.

D

And did they spill any beans? :ohmy:

It's been discussed in the album forum.

According to the fan from Spain (u2place.com) they said the new single will be out on January 19 and the tour will start in Europe in late June. First tour stops will be Spain and italy.

I don't know, but I think he met her while walking down the street in NYC (Westside in the high 70s). She works in financial industry. Havne't been able to nail down a name. If this is not the the financial chick, then he's dating the underwear model still (thumbs down on this one). I can see his attraction to this one. She dark and Ali-esque.

D

Looks pretty obvious to me that Bia Braga is Adam's girlfriend..... 3 different places she was on his arm...pretty safe to say the two are a little more than just friends

:hmm: they look very cozy...Wondering if she is the new girlfriend?

Someone mentioned that this ladys name is Bia Braga? Is she an actress or something?

According to Brazilian mags, she is his new girlfriend...I dont know Portuguese perfectly but I can understand...perhaps a Brazilian fan can translate...

O baixista do U2, Adam Clayton, está em Trancoso passando férias e já arranjou um affair: a brasileira Bia Braga, que trabalha com a joalheira Carla Amorim. Os dois foram convidados por Donata Meirelles e Nizan Guanaes para um almoço na tarde de ontem e se deliciaram com um delicioso cozido!

and I undersand she´s a famous chef...if this is true good for them!!!

Adam looks OMG!!! but she´s a very good looking woman!!!

Looks pretty obvious to me that Bia Braga is Adam's girlfriend..... 3 different places she was on his arm...pretty safe to say the two are a little more than just friends

Same has been said about Bono and Helena Christiansen.

And Bono and Penelope Cruz.

And Bono and Andrea Corr.

We shouldn't make assumptions. . . :sexywink:

And I know it's just bullshit:)They stayed in the same hotel in Brazil and are good friends but they aren't a couple:)
Adam's girlfriend looks completly else:) And in my opinion she is much prettier than Bia Braga:) (What doesn't mean that Bia is not pretty. She definitely is)

Back
Top Bottom