I LOVE the EYELINER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_165360.jpg

Yes it's a good one :drool: And I think the photos are all in this thread. Thanks for thinking about us eyelinerlovers though! :love:

My guy friend at work was talking with me about The Brits. I asked him if he had seen the guyliner. He said "Yeah i think it made him ( Bono ) look younger."

:wink:

:lmao:

He's not a fan either. I expected him to bash the eyeliner. :lol:

My my, doesn't our little Devil look sexy...and also those sexy bootshe has on too...Anyway...I think the reason he is wearing liner on his eyes may be; claiming his inner rock soul again....as he has been campaining and doing the political thing, which I totally applaud him for...as he says he comes from a long line of travelling salesmen....but I think this is getting him back in the groove for some kick ass touring, moves and generally getting into his rock persona again...just a little thought I had...Hello to all you lovely folk out there, looking forward to the new album, and i am really enjoying sexy boots, have started to sing along when its on the radio and thats a good sign for me...take care..and lots of love from Australia...:wave::heart::applaud::ohmy::love::flirt:

Back
Top Bottom