I desperately need to know where the U2 are recording in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whether you have found them or not, if you have the intent to actually pursue them, it's still stalking and that is still a crime.... whether you want to call it that or not, the law is pretty straight on that one.

We are active here, we are very interested in what U2 are doing. But we're not some obsessed stalkers that constantly need to follow where the band are and meet them. I'd rather they finish that goddamn album for a change and release some new tunes.

Whether you have found them or not, if you have the intent to actually pursue them, it's still stalking and that is still a crime.... whether you want to call it that or not, the law is pretty straight on that one.

We are active here, we are very interested in what U2 are doing. But we're not some obsessed stalkers that constantly need to follow where the band are and meet them. I'd rather they finish that goddamn album for a change and release some new tunes.

I am sorry but I have to correct you! Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harrasment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.

If they didn't want attention they wouldn't be rock stars. Be careful with what you say because false allegation is also a felony!!

You come here to this forum only to get information about where the band is which has obviously been kept secret, still you want to find out to pursue them? That's just wrong, sorry. U2 obviously want to be left alone in their recording process right now, they're not in HQ Dublin and not in Electric Lady studio, people don't know where they are, still you plan to disregard their personal wishes and find out where they are recording. Come on, how about treating them as human beings instead of just rock stars?

Wow....it went over the top. This discussion, this topic, is not supposed to be about stalkers, or what else. Do you see U2 like idols? Like someone not real or too far to reach? it depends how you see them, I am a big fan, since my childhood, I was 5 years old the first time I had the chance to listen to them,
I love the 4 guys like part of my family, I don't see Bono, Larry, Adam & Edge like rock stars, but I see them like normal people, they make music, true, and they are huge amazing musicians, fine, but that's their job, nothing more, famous, yes they are famous, I don't have idols, I don't see them like idols, and honestly, the only reason I have to see them in person (not the first time with Bono) it's only for a hand shaking, and a hug with many thanks for what they are doing and what they have done for me.
A stalker is someone who wants to do something totally different, is not someone who likes another person, is usually someone who wants to hurt that person. So be careful of what you post. Never judge another person.

By the way, I fully understand your point of view guys, someone new from wherever came in to the forum and wants to know in which studio the U2 are recording, some of you knew about the London session, some of others did not know anything.
Of course I want to see them too, if it happens fine, if not...next time! :D
I have read what Francyfra wrote, and it's a big misunderstanding,
she is absolutely normal, she can be a bit crazy, but she not a dangerous "stalker", and honestly I thought that people can understand jokes, but I was wrong, people can't take the jokes, and it's also easy to upset them,
and they always ready to judge others.
We have to learn to say "hallo" to new people, to talk to them, to listen, to read, to understand, and after all maybe and I say maybe we can have an opinion, never judging, never, be polite, be warm and nice, nobody wants to take someone else's place. This is a forum, made of thoughts, opinions, questions, answers(when possible), if you are not interested in giving one do not comment, or say politely "No sorry we can't help", I do not comment in section I don't care about, every one is free to express a comment, but never against someone. if is against do not do it. I call it "being educated". I've been admin for years, I know how it works, and I had to give up, people never learn.
I hope is going to be different here.
At the end of the day we have something in common! :heart: U2:heart:
Even if one of you started to listen to them 5 years ago...still that person loves the U2. I am probably one of the oldest in here... :huh:
Take care guys!
sorry if I wrote too much! :sad:

You come here to this forum only to get information about where the band is which has obviously been kept secret, still you want to find out to pursue them? That's just wrong, sorry. U2 obviously want to be left alone in their recording process right now, they're not in HQ Dublin and not in Electric Lady studio, people don't know where they are, still you plan to disregard their personal wishes and find out where they are recording. Come on, how about treating them as human beings instead of just rock stars?

When I've said "not judging people" this is what I meant
Thanks for giving me an example. What do you exactly mean with " pursue them"??? do you have and idea of what this means? slow down, no one is stalking or whatever committing any sort of crime.
And if you want to understand more try to read the posts. it's very helpful.
As I say ... before giving any sort of comment, read, listen, and try to know people better. Otherwise don't waste your time.

Yeah, people calling this stalking (i.e., the scary, criminal kind of stalking) are being completely ridiculous.

Trying to meet the band in a city where they're rumored to be is not worthy of scolding someone over.

Thank you! I didn't want to look like a stalker! I just wanted to try to meet them for the first time as I never had the chance before! :(
They don't go around in Italy so often and since I've been in London I've been working too much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah, people calling this stalking are being completely ridiculous.

Finally found someone clever enough to understand, that nobody here wants to stalk, or harm anybody.
If we have a look in every forum, everything regarding the U2 since 1982 is full of photos taken by fans with them, no one has been called "stalker" or whatever by Bono & co. For what I know about Bono (for sure), he loves to meet the fans, when they are obviously polite and nice, he loves to talk (a lot), and change opinions with them, is not the stereotype of a rock star looking for fame and glory who thinks to be the best, I don't consider them rock stars, I consider them specials, and great talented people, I love their music, and every song has a meaning, a memory of the past.
Wanted to see them, for a hug, or just to say thanks is not stalking.
Many tanks for understanding.
I hope other like you will spend some time to read what we write and trying to know us better ....they may like us too...
:wave::heart:

For the record I was only mildly kidding about "stalking". I'm well aware of the legal definition and I doubt the OP is actually a stalker per se. And also ftr, as many know, I have waited outside places I heard U2 might be. Only If I was in the area, of course :whistle:

Having said that...if someone joins a forum and starts multiple threads about how desperate they are to find out exactly where the band is....don't be surprised if some jackass like me has a lil fun with it :wink:

heh, gvox does have a point.....

but fran i can understand that finally your orbit and u2's finally intersect in the same city. And since back in italy they're not there often....here was a better chance at last.

LU-- well....their secret record sessions- that's sort of a gray area.

They're doing an activity that is what they do in order to interact with the music-loving public eventually; by having it released and then touring; "live is where they live" .

I'm pretty sure that if a few fans found out and waited there in London it wouldn't be a problem.

IF ,fran, you still find out before they leave (or return to for more recording) London where they are recording just don't tell anyone else and trying going.

From reading people's posting from HQ (dublin studio), at least in the past IF you are respectful, are there quietly (oh, NOT Librbary Quiet* :lol:) quietly talking, and laughing with other fans there, they often (if not too tired or hastily heading for some other something) they'll usually walk over, get out of their cars or keep the window rolled down, and say hi .

Similar to the way it is arriving or leaving a concert, or a TV show- where my experiences have been. Sometimes they're really late for the sound check, a bit of rehearshal, they don't stop. ANd they definately don't stop if people start screaming, and really rushing towards the car...where they might have even before a show people have behaved. Seen that -- partly ruined the pre-show wait.

Lots of times after the shows at least one or more of them will stop for autographs, photos, even the way more shy Larry has done so ( quite rare).

They will be playing London for the tour so I'd say that's your chance if not now.

fran & loral.... Welcome and enjoy your visits here. Most of the time you'll have fun and good laughs. :)

* waits for somebody to add .... "have you BEEN in a Library lately..." :lol:

actually i have and yes it was Library quiet! :wink:

Many Thanks guys for been patient, nice and funny.....:D
We will keep everything for ourselves...We already do,
as we know where they live (in London) and not telling anyone, and also never ever going standing outside their door... absolutely not.
We respect them, and if we find the studios, we will just wait outside patiently and quietly ...:reject::reject:...I have to apologize for being rude, and not introducing myself as I was supposed to in a proper way. Sorry. I will do it, promise.
We will have fun! :hyper:...
Many thanks again especially to Corian, Gvox, and dazzled :wave:

Hi guys/girls! Thank you very much for your understanding! (Sorry didn't do it earlier but I'm fighting with a toothache :( loralayn did it for me though! :D )
As my friend loralayn said we promise we'll be well behaved and respectful! :) (I'm far too old to be a screaming groupie! I haven't got the strength anymore!) Also the last thing I want is to disturb them while working therefore I'll be "invisible" ( :cool: ) to them until the right time arrives!

I really hope we'll have fun here! At the end of the day that's all we want! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

For the record I was only mildly kidding about "stalking". I'm well aware of the legal definition and I doubt the OP is actually a stalker per se. And also ftr, as many know, I have waited outside places I heard U2 might be. Only If I was in the area, of course :whistle:

Having said that...if someone joins a forum and starts multiple threads about how desperate they are to find out exactly where the band is....don't be surprised if some jackass like me has a lil fun with it :wink:

That was pretty much my POV as well. :wink: And yer a sick stalker too, dude. You even look like the man! We all know you secretly are after his hide so you can take his place.

You guys are fun! (When you don't make me feel like I'm complitely mental ! :coocoo: )

We are going on hols tonight (can't be full time stalkers...:reject::reject: we need some rest too!!)

I miss you all already! :sad::sad:

I'll dig in the forum more (A mole, digging in an hole, digging up my soul I'm going down, excavation...:giggle: sorry...) upon my return! :hyper:

You guys are fun! (When you don't make me feel like I'm complitely mental ! :coocoo: )

We are going on hols tonight (can't be full time stalkers...:reject::reject: we need some rest too!!)

I miss you all already! :sad::sad:

I'll dig in the forum more (A mole, digging in an hole, digging up my soul I'm going down, excavation...:giggle: sorry...) upon my return! :hyper:

You guys do realize that the boys are in LA, right? Yes, they did some recordings in UK but they aren't there now.
As for "stalking" , I could never understand it and I never will :)

You guys do realize that the boys are in LA, right? Yes, they did some recordings in UK but they aren't there now.
As for "stalking" , I could never understand it and I never will :)

Did you purely read this message or you read the whole thread?? :scratch::scratch:

I do know what date the will take the flight back if we want to be precise (not sure about the time though!) and, even not knowing it, the whole human being knows that they will be at the Oscars (and many are hoping the will win as well!!:applaud: )

Then after the 40+ messages we exchange about stalking I hoped it was clear that I was jocking...wasn't that obvious??? :scratch: :doh:

Did you purely read this message or you read the whole thread?? :scratch::scratch:

I do know what date the will take the flight back if we want to be precise (not sure about the time though!) and, even not knowing it, the whole human being knows that they will be at the Oscars (and many are hoping the will win as well!!:applaud: )

Then after the 40+ messages we exchange about stalking I hoped it was clear that I was jocking...wasn't that obvious??? :scratch: :doh:

Well, after reading the whole thread I still do think your attitude is a little "stalk-ich" ;) Most probably not in a dangerous way but still, not my cup of tea ;) Anyway, I'm sure that if you will manage to meet the band, most of them will be perfectly nice to you even if they do not really get that kind of attitude and aren't truly impressed with that kind of attention :) But they are professionals... And really nice people so you will probably get what you dream of :)
I met the guys many times but in completely different circumstances.
I only hope you won't do anything that could piss off Larry ;) hehehe :) I saw him in action once ;)

Back
Top Bottom