How to post pics- directions and help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gonna try a bigger one

33%3A329%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D99%3C%3D979%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A27244%3B9ot1lsi

I think i've got it now.

Is it so that you have to open(enlarge,not rightclic the thumbnail) the pic first and then copy and paste?

Originally posted by greety
Is it so that you have to open(enlarge,not rightclic the thumbnail) the pic first and then copy and paste?

Yes!!! Do not get the properties of the thumbnail or it will be the little pic that posts!

Thank you so much u2kitten and ARW9797 for the explanation:hug:

This is a good try-out place, I'm gonna try to enlarge the previous one ok? My computer is way too slow for this though
33%3A329%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D99%3C%3D979%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A27244%3C2ot1lsi

greety I have never sceen that pic of Bono in a dress before. But I do like it. Also Iam glad you learned how to post a pic here. They gave out GREAT instrucations.

eriekittym

Thank you Queen Bee and U2 kitten also Vert. Yes more the better. I agree!!

eriekittym
:)

Greety did it too! :up: :applaud: I'm so happy! :happy: New pic posters for Leather Day!!!

I have an idea, could a mod please sticky this for awhile either here or in PLEBAns? People are ALWAYS asking for directions.

*bump* for Cute Irish Bono

once again, mods will you please sticky this for awhile as so many people are always asking us how to post. Thank you.

Thanks!!

Thank you so much for the instructions on how to post piccies! I just finished uploading all of my Larry pics to Photobucket, which was easy as pie, by the way. Now I can hopefully contribute to all these gorgeous photo treads! :) I'm goint to attempt to do this, so keep your fingers crossed. Some Baby Larry to drool over, girls:drool:
younglarry.jpg
younglarry2.jpg

I see you learned how, good job Ladylardence! I love baby Larry too!

madamadam said:
lemme try!

macphistobw.bmp

cuteness2.bmp

Were these saved small? :huh:

I seperated them for you let's see if it helps them show up. Make sure you only put one pic per line and don't put the words on the same line as the pic addy. It works better that way. Good luck, post on! :wave:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I was able to post 1 picture successfully, but since then all I get is a grey box.
Any ideas what is happening ?:confused: :help: :der:

KristenF said:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I was able to post 1 picture successfully, but since then all I get is a grey box.
Any ideas what is happening ?:confused: :help: :der:

That is very weird, because a grey box is usually what happens when someone's snapfish pics are deleted. You see it a lot in old threads. If you just made your account and it's a grey box instead of a pic or a red x, that is weird :crack:

I know it's a lot of trouble but just as a test could you get a photobucket account and upload one pic and see how it posts? On photobucket they give you an addy under each pic complete with

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

That is very weird, because a grey box is usually what happens when someone's snapfish pics are deleted. You see it a lot in old threads. If you just made your account and it's a grey box instead of a pic or a red x, that is weird :crack:

I know it's a lot of trouble but just as a test could you get a photobucket account and upload one pic and see how it posts? On photobucket they give you an addy under each pic complete with tags for you to copy and paste. If you get time try that. :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll try that. I think I'll try to post a pic in the LEATHER-Bono & chicks thread & see what happens. Thank you U2Kitten.:wave:

if you still need help, crzy_frk87, feel free to email me ( unseen_colours@gmx.net ) and we can make it work. (I helped already some ppl so don't worr,y we'll manage it too lol). Or let me know and we can meet in chat or somewhere and I can explain it slowly to you. :)

Mine wont show too..

HI
Are these suppose to show up even when you preview your post? I am getting boxes instead of pictures. I did it all correct I believe..Dont wanna send it through if it wont work:(:sad:
But thanks so much for showing me how to do it:)
KIM
33%3A567%3A323232%7Ffp46%3Dwp%3E232%3C%3D7%3B9%3D969%

Last edited:
Figured it out

I was only copying 2 lines not the 3 that was there..when copying the address..my bad:)
BUt thanks for the instructions anyway
Cheers!
KIM

Yeah if you use snapfish you have to make sure you highlight the whole addy even though it doesn't all show up in the properties window. I hope it works out for you and we will look forward to your pics! :wave:

FYI Wednesday is Bono day (Leather Day) where we have a 'meeting' in a thread posting the theme of the week. Join us! But you can post him any day you want, we'll be glad to see him! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom