How to post pics- directions and help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I have a question...

What about the users gallery in Interference? Can I upload my pix there and then link to them if I want to post them in a forum? Is that acceptable behavior?

Thanks

eltimbomofo said:
Ok, I have a question...

What about the users gallery in Interference? Can I upload my pix there and then link to them if I want to post them in a forum? Is that acceptable behavior?

Thanks

Fergit it. I just got a photobucket account.

testing.............
newshoottj2.jpg

Thanks Bonochick! I'll need to get more pix on my computer before I can start doing Leather Day. I'll start with Leather Day tomorrow, hopefully. I want that thread of ZooTV Bono pix I started on February sixteenth. I think that was the day.

I dunno, it was unstuck a while ago. Probably because we dont need 2 'how to post pic' threads stuck here plus 1 in the Stuck forum.

verte76 said:
Don't get discouraged if you screw up on your first, or even second, or third.........I remember I struggled big time when I was trying to learn how to post from Snapfish. Snapfish has really long URL's and I had trouble getting the whole thing highlighted to cut. I think I had to try six times before I finally did it right. You bet I was pissed and stuff, but I finally got it.

Yeah, they do.

You need the direct link for the photo, not just the page. A link that ends in .jpg in this case. Go to the zoomed in pic, check all sizes. Then at the biggest pic rightmouse click and hit properties. There is the link you'll want.

Thanks a lot! It works now. It would be such a waste not to share the pics of shirtless dripping wet Mr. Clayton...

Does Twitpic or another Twitter photo client work for posting photos? If so, how does that work differently?

Back
Top Bottom