Happy Birthday U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My new favorite band pic. Happy Birthday U2 :heart:

U2GQMenoftheYear9-2011.jpg

:hmm: I think it`s from the european music awards 2009 and if there is a video i haven`t found it yet...

Yes, they won Best Live Act MTV Europe awards in Berlin 11-5-2009. I've been searching through my videos but I can't find it unfortunately. :(

Cool! I love the Vertigo tour and I wish I was there to experience it! I miscalculated and thought that this was the 30th anniversary, and I knew they didn't hit Milwaukee for 360.

Anyway, back to the great pics, y'all! I saw a really symbolic pic of the band on here recently. I think it was ALYCLB era, but the band was pretty far away. Their shadows were really long in front of them, stretching towards the camera. It's like behind the larger-than-life grandiose of their rock-star personalities, they are just real, normal people :D

Happy birthday U2!!!! Congratulations to my favorite band and to the one who I went to see this year at last :hyper: They will always be U2 with huge stages or without them, thank you very much for your music and lyrics, and I hope you´ll last many years.

25 September 1976 was indeed a great day, even though I cannot remember. I was probably just learning to walk and falling on my bum constantly since I was about 1 year old :lol:

[QUOTE

Anyway, back to the great pics, y'all! I saw a really symbolic pic of the band on here recently. I think it was ALYCLB era, but the band was pretty far away. Their shadows were really long in front of them, stretching towards the camera. It's like behind the larger-than-life grandiose of their rock-star personalities, they are just real, normal people :D[/QUOTE]

Yes!I've been searching for that pic.If anyone has it,please post!

:heart: Happy Birthday, U2!! :heart:

Wow, 35 years!? It's hard to believe, and they seem so young to have been together that long. I guess that's why it's good to start at an early age!

Anyway, back to the great pics, y'all! I saw a really symbolic pic of the band on here recently. I think it was ALYCLB era, but the band was pretty far away. Their shadows were really long in front of them, stretching towards the camera. It's like behind the larger-than-life grandiose of their rock-star personalities, they are just real, normal people :D

Yes!I've been searching for that pic.If anyone has it,please post!

You're talking about this pic, right?
atyclbshadows.jpg

I couldn't find it bigger, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom