Happy Birthday Sparky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
March 13th being Adam's birthday...

2005-03-26_Adam_Clayton-1.jpg

just wanted to say Happy Birthday Sparky!

AdamClayton_Reverso_562x780.jpg

Amster12.jpg

0c124a21.jpg

42524653.jpg

Bass_Player_magazine-JAN_2006.jpg

Happy Birthday Adam! :kiss: :hug:

:wave:I have a little surprise for you all. It's the tribute video that I made. Watch it on youtube and read the info about video please :hug:
I hope you'll like it :flirt:

YouTube - Happy Birthday Adam Clayton!

Love the vid...

Happy Birthday, great bass man!!!
Hats off to your perseverance and skill!!!
Have the best of days!
I´m so not going to say he looks so sexy at 50!!!LOL!!!
Bass_nap-1.jpg

:hug::love:

"As for the good parts, we've got great fans. They follow us through all sorts of changes, and in many ways they encourage us to continue pursuing music that excites us. But the best thing really is that I get to hang out with three friends and musicians. And if I get stuck, in whatever way, I've got three guys who are willing and able to help. That's a great thing." -- Adam, on the best thing about being in U2, in an interview in 2000 for Bass Player Magazine.

:wave: I can't stay long, as I've got errands to run, but I'll post a few favorites. (And yes, I plan on being back later for some serious picspam and :drool:ing.)

ADAM.jpg

This is my earliest memory of Ad'...my wee four year old self got hooked by the shades, and apparently I never got over him. :shifty:
126bmp.png

And of course, one of my all-time favorites...
123.jpg

I'll be back this afternoon to share more!! Happy birthday Ad'! I love you! :heart:

Love the vid...

Happy Birthday, great bass man!!!
Hats off to your perseverance and skill!!!
Have the best of days!
I´m so not going to say he looks so sexy at 50!!!LOL!!!
Bass_nap-1.jpg

[/COLOR]:hug::love:

"As for the good parts, we've got great fans. They follow us through all sorts of changes, and in many ways they encourage us to continue pursuing music that excites us. But the best thing really is that I get to hang out with three friends and musicians. And if I get stuck, in whatever way, I've got three guys who are willing and able to help. That's a great thing." -- Adam, on the best thing about being in U2, in an interview in 2000 for Bass Player Magazine.

I'm glad you liked it :wave: I love the pic that you posted :cute::love:

:cute::loveshower: what a great quote!!!!!! Adam's awesome :cute::love:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY Mr. Clayton!!!!!!

Our fav Bass Man:bow::bow::bow:
March 13th is a special day for all the fans of the best bass player all over the world. I hope you have a magnificent b-day. But I hope, from deep inside of my heart, you'll have a wonderful birthday...With peace, health, success and music!
:loveshower::cheer::hi5:
adambday32k.jpg

ADAM!!!
They say it's your birthday,
It's my birthday to, yeah...
(Wait, no it isn't!)

Happy Birthday anyway! Made you a cake! (And by "made" I mean found a picture of a very appropriate cake.) Hope your 50th is filled with laughter and love!!!
DSCF3683.jpg

Back
Top Bottom