HAPPY 50th EDGE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for creating the new thread. :reject: Thought the one from Friday was just for pictures and not well wishes.

Guess I'll have to change my user name as it appears there's no way to prove I'm his biggest fan so therefore I can't make that claim.

And really, nobody is his biggest fan. There's no way of determining that.

wow, kind of harsh don't you think? This isn't EYKIW where it's a given that everyone in that forum will be rude to people, especially newbies or people who don't post much.

I'm sure this will get merged but there can never be too many threads about Edge, especially on the occasion of his 50th birthday! So HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY EDGE!!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is that I think it's rather arrogant and inconsiderate to claim you are the biggest fan of someone. Because really, there's no way of knowing and there's probably always someone more 'insane' than you are. :shrug: Was only an observation, not meant to be harsh.

All I'm saying is that I think it's rather arrogant and inconsiderate to claim you are the biggest fan of someone. Because really, there's no way of knowing and there's probably always someone more 'insane' than you are. :shrug: Was only an observation, not meant to be harsh.

Of course everyone here thinks they are this "band member"'s biggest fan. Some people even have their users names as Mrs "band member. " It's all in good fun. I don't think there's a need to throw your observation in someone's face about how stupid you think their idea or thought is.

Sorry for creating the new thread. :reject: Thought the one from Friday was just for pictures and not well wishes.

Guess I'll have to change my user name as it appears there's no way to prove I'm his biggest fan so therefore I can't make that claim.

Nope, don't backpeddle or change anything. If you feel U are the Edge's biggest fan - go for it!!

Of course everyone here thinks they are this "band member"'s biggest fan. Some people even have their users names as Mrs "band member. " It's all in good fun. I don't think there's a need to throw your observation in someone's face about how stupid you think their idea or thought is.

Well said :up:

I'm Edge's biggest fan, so there.

LOL!!

Joking... there are a few big "Edge" fans, and it's all good... we are an elite and intelligent group, so welcome to it :) :) :)

:hug::hug::hug:

LOL!!

Joking... there are a few big "Edge" fans, and it's all good... we are an elite and intelligent group, so welcome to it :) :) :)

I hear 'ya - I just think it was an asinine comment for someone to make - correcting them on the fact they posted they were Edge's biggest fan and had no right to say such a thing. Give me a break!! :doh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDGEEEEEE!!! :heart::heart::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY to the man who got me interested in men's beards, guitars, and above all, U2. The man who pronounces the sweetest 'eejit' I've ever heard.
My first favourite U2 member, at age 12 five years ago. Thank you Edge for being so cool as to make me want to hug billboards of U2 tribute bands before even becoming a U2 fan.

EdgeLowRes.jpg

Love you Edge. :) :) :heart::heart::heart:

LOL!!

Ha, ha, I love how you use Edge's tweet-pic BTW. The first thing that hit my mind when I saw that picture was that some Edge fan here needs to use it as an avatar. :D

Back
Top Bottom