GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mephy

Refugee
wTlDn.jpg

mIA4E.jpg

1XtA7.jpg

An4Xs.jpg

Oh EFF ME. I need this magazine and will kill anyone for it. :shifty:

I want to report a murder then. :shifty: two of them , I'm going to check out the library. They sell all international magazines there. Damn rain.

I have 3 newsstands nearby. I hope to at least get 1 copy of U2 on the cover. I may have to hit the Barnes and Noble and if all else fails - eBay.

Pretty much exactly what I just said.

Is this out today?! I AM GOING TO BE AT THE MALL WHERE THERE IS A BARNES AND NOBLE.

If you find multiple U2 covers, snatch them up. That's what I'm going to do. Sure, I'll look barking mad, but then I'll have extras for those who can't find them.

Pretty much exactly what I just said.

Is this out today?! I AM GOING TO BE AT THE MALL WHERE THERE IS A BARNES AND NOBLE.

It just came out today in the UK, I'm not sure how long imports take to get to you though...

If you find multiple U2 covers, snatch them up. That's what I'm going to do. Sure, I'll look barking mad, but then I'll have extras for those who can't find them.

I needed to get 3 copies to send to people but this was the only one I could find so far. I already probably looked crazy fighting my was through the crowd reading in the mens section to search for this :lol:

If I come across more copies I will get them as well. I'm sure if everyone manages to find them the rest will sell on ebay :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom