GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<----would like a lemondrop too please! :D

goybredleg.gif

I'll buy you anything you like for those great gifs! :flirt:

Lemon Grrrrl, you rock!! All those scenes with the girls, the sexy boots and the sexy legs are awesome:eek::shocked:. U2 gives you girls shirtless Bono and us guys girls in uniform. God has been good for this frenchie this Sunday:angel:.

Can someone please PM me a link to download the video? :sad: My PC appears to have eaten the one I had :lol: I think I wore it out :drool:

:applaud:thank you ..thank you.. Lemon Grrrrrl....... you are amazing ...
:sad::sad:i haven't seen the full video yet......if anyone could pm i would appreciate it .....

well holy shit. i haven't been here for days and look what i've missed. thanks everyone for the links and gifs. hot hot hot... U2 boys and sexy-booted women!!!:drool:

can't wait for this tour!!!!!

Woooow! I'm so excited that i can't think clear enough to write in english but here is a link with the video.It's in a poor quality but it's better than nothing!! AAAAAAAh! :lol: sorry..

Videoclip U2 Get On Your Boots www dalealplay com

Thank you very much :D

the only part that really disturbes me is the model "dressed" like Virgin Mary with an uncovered leg :angry: that is very disrespectful. I wish U2 would stop making religious allutions of this kind, is not funny or artistic, and screw up the rest of this great song and video :angry:

I have almost exactly the same boots.

Sadly, I'll never be in a situation like this one.

:uhoh: I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that situation is.

Sadly, LU will never be on her back in a miniature factory wearing nothing but sexy boots with miniature irishmen playing rock n roll between her feet while a volcano erupts behind her head/shoulder. bummer.

I hear the song on the radio while driving home from the store..I WAS FREAKIN OUT!!! :hyper:

plus a local radio station has been giving out tickets to see U2 in London (to awards I asume)!!..I could not particiapte because I havent sat by the radio all day, but I was so excited!!

I seem to miss the song everytime it is on the radio. I heard the end of it the other day, but it was like they just played it or there going to play it, but I just got to work.

Back
Top Bottom