GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I TRIED to put it on youtube. But UMG stopped me as soon as I uploaded. :crack:
I'll make a second link for you guys

Je video met de naam Get On Your Boots videoclip bevat mogelijk audio inhoud van U2 die in bezit is van of is gelicentieerd door UMG.
:happy:

The first one is pretty. I like the fishes and tanks. The second one looks like Angelina and I am JUST SO SICK of seeing her face everywhere. :yawn: :no:

It IS Angelina. It's a picture by David Lachapelle called "Angelina Jolie in a Poppy Field"

73780724.pNzGVqC7.AngelinaJolieinPoppyField2001.jpg

I freaking love that woman. :love:

that is brilliant! :applaud:

since now I wasn't convinced of the "new" U2. (I mean new album, GOYB all that whole new stuff) but now I must say I can't wait for NLOTH and new tour :hyper:

just love it :combust:

Lots going on in that video...60's and 70's vibes - definitely a bit of POP bono look. VERY HIP Bono. He's got it ALL going on - VERY together, very :drool::heart:
The video enhances the song for sure
NEEEEED THE REST OF NLOTH :hyper::hyper:

LOVE his movements- definitely a mix of playful, playfully sexy and intense.
Could watch him all. day. long.
I keep watching to see all that's going on, but can't stop looking at him. :reject:
I'll keep trying, though!
:applaud:

um... i haven't had a proper PLEBA moment in years but....
is Bono shirtless?????
check out 2.42 on the youtube vid (and 2.44)

i feel rather flushed... yer man has been working out!

edit: and 2:31... not that i'm looking out for them now or anyhitng :shifty:

i'm so thrilled i'm not the only one!
i remember watching the shirtless scene in the vertigo video and being quite depressed because, if anything, it made me uncomfortable/gag a little.
I'm happy to report that is not the case in the newer video - yay for fit and trim bono and/or good editing/lighting/airbrushing!

Back
Top Bottom