GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-GOYB011.jpg

Nice.

The Arabic women were replaced with African women I think? The ones that had getty Images watermarks, maybe they didn't get the rights in time but that seems kinda strange.
I need to watch again.

The Arabic women were replaced with African women I think? The ones that had getty Images watermarks, maybe they didn't get the rights in time but that seems kinda strange.
I need to watch again.

yes, I noticed immediatly they were different women.
And I think the first video (with the girl with only 1 pair of legs) was maybe a bit more suggestive :hmm:
Although compared with some of those rapvideo's it looks squeaky clean :D

Yes I think by adding more legs it made it more alien than sexual.

And I was talking about the girl nipple at 1:00. Funny thing is I saw Bono nipple on the original leaked vid, but not now. hmmm...

Its a good video

All the stuff happening in the background reminds me of the Shock of the Lightning video

This is the reward I get for coming in to work late this morning. I check my e-mail and U2.com is telling me that I can see the new video. It's amazing!!! All of the guys look great (especially Edge, although shirtless Bono :drool: ) and I love that the band is fully sucking up to women. Smart lads!!

I'm glad I waited to watch the official version of the video from U2.com. The quality of the player for the site is fantastic.

I got the email about 45 minutes after they said you can start viewing on the site.

Back
Top Bottom