GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-GOYB007.jpg

huahuahuahua you make me laught every day more and I like it...
Well here is just fine..and very very hot I´m not at São Paulo anymore I´ve back to my town that´s is makinhg 37 C so take your cloncusions...is is hot or not????
and about guys well I´ve been thinking better and I admit..we have some handsome man....I admit now...mainly when I was at the beach I saw it :lol::lol::applaud::hyper:you got me now.....
and tell me..and there where you live how is the stulf..
now I´m going to the poll see you..
and see your privete menssages I´d send you one and is better talking more by privete massages to not get a lot off topics..
kisses and do not go away:wave:

ps:I´m loving the clip...what are you guys thinking..I like and I think very interresting...i´m seeing in other U2 foeum that are having many critics...not the best ones....

Ok you're making me really jealous, yes that sounds hot and yes you should open your eyes and appreciate all the fine scenery that is surrounding you HOWEVER I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by 'stulf'??????? Yes by all means LETS pm! :D :hug: (I'm not going anywhere! :wink:)

Don't worry I've already sent Jaynejenjune a link for the video. And the PM means 'Private Message' check out your 'User CP' page. You'll find a link to it at the top of every forum page. :wink:

i got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you .. thank you .. thank you....... it is amazing ........you are the greatest!

Ok you're making me really jealous, yes that sounds hot and yes you should open your eyes and appreciate all the fine scenery that is surrounding you HOWEVER I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by 'stulf'??????? Yes by all means LETS pm! :D :hug: (I'm not going anywhere! :wink:)
Well I sent A pm for you...but how are you doing???:wave:

I'g hate to be a party-pooper, but I was expecting a little more from the video. can't really put my finger on it, though. I'm just not too crazy about it.
one thing I do love is the Adam dance :sexywink:

on the other hand, I wasn't crazy about the song either and it's really grown on me, so maybe I just need some time...

I'g hate to be a party-pooper, but I was expecting a little more from the video. can't really put my finger on it, though. I'm just not too crazy about it.
one thing I do love is the Adam dance :sexywink:

on the other hand, I wasn't crazy about the song either and it's really grown on me, so maybe I just need some time...

Yes but the good thing about this video is it was shot in front of some sort of plain background, so who knows what else they can play behind them :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom