Golden Globes 2014 pics and chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Broadcast of the awards isn't until tomorrow night but I'm opening the thread now. There isn't a clear front runner but some people (the cool ones, of course) are giving the advantage to U2. 2014 Golden Globe Awards music predictions: Is it U2, Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake? It's not confirmed the band are attending but they were still in California today with buzz building about the Hangar Rehearsals so it seems like showing their cute little faces would be a great move, no?

In other awards talk, it was cute that at the PSIFF last week Edge and Bono were the only ones I saw who seemed genuinely stoked about winning. They had a bouncy enthusiasm that really contrasted with the rest of the rather grownup and dull thank-you speeches.

Too far away. :lol:

(Honestly the thought of all those people and autograph hunters trying to get the attention of the people on the red carpet freaks me out. :uhoh: )

Is this where I can rave about Tina Fey's dress?

Or does it have to be about the band in here? :shifty:

Rave away! :wave:

So far I only saw Ali. I did see Bryan (bodyguard too and it looked like their new mgr had someone with him, but I have no idea on his marital status.)

I only saw the top half of her dress, and I didn't like her hair, but I loved the top half of Tina's dress! ha ha.

I must have missed Tina Fey. And I only saw a still photo of the back of Anna Gunn but she looked gorgeous.

"Got something amazing planned, can't tell you too much about it ....." Per Edge, like, just 5 seconds ago on the Golden Globes red carpet. Mentioned teaming up with (RED).

I didn't catch the first part verbatim (was too busy typing the second), but something about a song and (RED), after Ryan Seacrest asked about the album. "In the works," said Edge.

Yeah, yeah. We know. It's done. You can't fool us, sir.

Bd0W6wzCIAE54Y4.jpg:large

I'm watching the Broncos game...I didnt think they'd be on the red carpet. ARGH. *kicks self*

Oh well, I'm sure I'll see plenty of them during the actual show. THE WHOLE BAND YAY! :hyper:

Adam's hair will be the most noticeable thing about them...I wonder if you can see it from space? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom