Golden Globes 2014 pics and chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...am I dreaming, or were James Spader, Kevin Spacey, Liam Neeson, Robert Downey Jr. and U2 all in the same place at the same time tonight? Be still my heart.

bonoamypoehlergoldenglobes1-12-20141.gif~original

bonoamypoehlergoldenglobes1-12-20142.gif~original

So, what exactly is the joke here, because just watching that clip, that's pretty personal looking...kinda awkward, Ali being right there and all. They must be really secure in their relationship, which is cool.

I like the jokes that involve the other actors, and when the hosts put themselves in the audience like that. If he didn't feel comfortable doing it, she would have found someone else.

But yeah, I'd guess the back rub bit was planned, and then she just kept it going when she won, which might have been a surprise bit.

But Bono always be kissing the ladies, so I don't think anyone needs to be concerned about Ali. Heh.

I like the jokes that involve the other actors, and when the hosts put themselves in the audience like that. If he didn't feel comfortable doing it, she would have found someone else.

But yeah, Bono always be kissing the ladies, so I don't think anyone needs to be concerned about Ali. Heh.

OOOHhhhh,see, I didn't see it, I was watching True Detective, so just the clip right there out of context is awkward as hell. Thanks for filling me in.

Ohhh, okay! I'm trying to find a clip that's the whole bit, but so far it's just one of the back rub, and then the smooching when she won.

Ohhh, okay! I'm trying to find a clip that's the whole bit, but so far it's just one of the back rub, and then the smooching when she won.

That backrub gif...I gotta say...I didn't still think I had such a huge crush on Mr. Bono but >_>

Here, this is a decent gif summary:

Beaver Paralyser

(Yeah, I don't want to know about the name of that site ....)

OK...it still looks awkward, lol.

Ooo, looks like this was a fun one. So glad this thread got used and sad I couldn't be here for it, but super duper hoorays for U2. This train is roaring into town now, guys.

U2, Breaking Bad and American Hustle dominated everything.

Don't try too hard to get my attention now.

Back
Top Bottom