Golden Globes 2014 pics and chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm... :hmm: I really don't see anything weird or awkward about that handshake. I've always noticed the handshake is a thing with them, and it seems a much more endearing thing to me than even a hug. I love how they do it during shows too. They often shake hands after certain songs, and I think it's kind of sweet. I see it as an acknowledgement of respect for each other and the work they did together, whereas a hug is a totally different thing with different reasons or emotions involved. I think it's neat they do it. :) Shows how much they respect each other's accomplishments.

:D:up:
dancingleprechauntiny.gif~original

Hmm... :hmm: I really don't see anything weird or awkward about that handshake. I've always noticed the handshake is a thing with them, and it seems a much more endearing thing to me than even a hug. I love how they do it during shows too. They often shake hands after certain songs, and I think it's kind of sweet. I see it as an acknowledgement of respect for each other and the work they did together, whereas a hug is a totally different thing with different reasons or emotions involved. I think it's neat they do it. :) Shows how much they respect each other's accomplishments.

:lol: The handshake thing after songs is true, though those aren't 'real' handshakes... more the odd knight/maiden holding hand, you'd almost expect one of them to plant a kiss on the back. Always found that a hilarious thing.

:lol: The handshake thing after songs is true, though those aren't 'real' handshakes... more the odd knight/maiden holding hand, you'd almost expect one of them to plant a kiss on the back. Always found that a hilarious thing.

Those fingershakes are adorable

but sometimes Edge just needs a hug.

Sorry...thought I closed the curtains on the bunk. :sexywink:

No need to apologise, it's what couples do! :D

Ever since I first saw the album cover of Achtung I've had trouble looking at Adam and not thinking about his large Jenny Taylor. (she was a big girl at my school with such an unfortunate name I think. geni talia)

He makes me feel insecure about my own "little Clayton". The only time I measure up to Adam is on very warm nights whilst watching my future wife Mica Martinez on studio66!

Well, I've drank six cans of cold Guinness and I think it's showing :drunk: my bed is calling, nite nite folks.

No need to apologise, it's what couples do! :D

Ever since I first saw the album cover of Achtung I've had trouble looking at Adam and not thinking about his large Jenny Taylor. (she was a big girl at my school with such an unfortunate name I think. geni talia)

He makes me feel insecure about my own "little Clayton". The only time I measure up to Adam is on very warm nights whilst watching my future wife Mica Martinez on studio66!

Well, I've drank six cans of cold Guinness and I think it's showing :drunk: my bed is calling, nite nite folks.

:lol: :hug: Welcome to PLEBA. Ad' and I will try to keep it down to a loud moan roar.

via Variety...

"Netflix and the Weinstein Co. celebrated their wins at Trader Vic’s as Harvey Weinstein held court next to Taylor Swift. But the highlight of the evening was when U2′s Edge came through the tented area."

of course it was!

Back
Top Bottom