Gif request: our boys hugging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you checked the gif threads? You can probably find some there, but I'll see what I can find. :D

bono-edge-zoo-lovecomet.gif

BC, I'm still wondering where those are from (I PMed you about them a loooong time ago) :) Can anyone here help us? I would guess 360 2009? Possibly 2010? Pre or post back-surgery? A rare moment of Bono baring his hurt there. And Adam :cute::hug::cute:

BC, I'm still wondering where those are from (I PMed you about them a loooong time ago) :) Can anyone here help us? I would guess 360 2009? Possibly 2010? Pre or post back-surgery? A rare moment of Bono baring his hurt there. And Adam :cute::hug::cute:

Yeah, I never found out more. I don't even remember which video I made it from. It's definitely pre-surgery though. I would love to know more about that moment :cute:

Cardiff, 22 August 2009

Bono says he was "hungover" and ready to go to "rehab" :giggle:

Many fans reported Bono seemed rather hungover and exhausted that night.

They had been at Andrea Corr's wedding the night before. He says he and Ali want to bed around 7.30 a. m. that day.

:applaud: lu yay!
Is that what he is saying at this moment from the gif exactly? So that's why Adam is hugging him? I remember the story about the wedding, but we were wondering about that actual gif moment, so that's what he's saying, and it's not during a song there?

This was my request but I thought I'd share this one anyway. :) Someone made this for me on Tumblr. Bono and Ellen DeGeneres. :D
bonoellenhug.gif

Haha , I loved that, Ellen: ITS A BEAUTIFUULDAAAAY *meeep meep meep*

Cardiff, 22 August 2009

Bono says he was "hungover" and ready to go to "rehab" :giggle:

Many fans reported Bono seemed rather hungover and exhausted that night.

They had been at Andrea Corr's wedding the night before. He says he and Ali want to bed around 7.30 a. m. that day.

Let's hope that this doesn't happen the night before a concert again. Fans had paid hard earned money to see that concert

^Maybe that explains the Adam-cuddle? *flashback to Sydney '93* :hmm: In a "I-told-you-so" way.
The cuddle was so adorable!

Kinda odd though, won't B only need to get up in the evening on the day of the concert? (if they are not soundchecking that day)

Back
Top Bottom