gif request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[guiltypleasure=] Zooey , I'm with you. Any bandmember in drag is :love:[/guiltypleasure]

I don't know how to make gifs but if someone could make one from this video, the 1:29-1:30 moment, where Larry pulls his hair back they would be my hero and I would love them forever. Well, forever is a long time but for awhile anyway.

It's forever or nothin' babe. :p

I'll see what I can do... :shifty: gimme a day or so k?

By the way zooey, thanks for the reminder, this is a video I've been meaning to gif for a looooong time. :shifty: It's a goldmine of gif fun.

larrygirlhair1comet.gif

larrygirlhair2comet.gif

larrygirlhair3comet.gif

larrygirlhair4comet.gif

there will be more to come from this video for sure :shifty:

It was me :wave: She finally taught me how to do it so I'd stop bugging her with my weird gif requests. :shifty:

I'll be making more from this... :hmm:

You know by the way he's brushing his hair back he was into it. lol.
Excellent request Zooey ;) This is LoveSupreme btw ;)

Bonocomet..the following are three spots I would love to see made into gifs from this the "Real Thing" video posted in this thread:

147-149, 151-152 and 159 -200 To die for!:heart:

If you can do it, I thank you.
Either way, I can't wait to see you in NY next summer.:wave:

No problem :) I'll take a look later, they may even already be on my "to do" list for this vid, but either way I'll get them. We're in the middle Comic-con here this week so probably next week for sure!

Bonocomet..the following are three spots I would love to see made into gifs from this the "Real Thing" video posted in this thread:

147-149, 151-152 and 159 -200 To die for!:heart:

If you can do it, I thank you.
Either way, I can't wait to see you in NY next summer.:wave:

:)

ebttrt-bono-bite-comet.gif

Back
Top Bottom