Freestyling Friday-What would your present be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philisedge

Acrobat
Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!
I'm not quite sure if there is already such thread and I know that it's Thursday and not Friday,but I'm really curious.As we all know, The Edge's birthday is close.Assuming that you knew him,what would you buy him for his birthday,what would you write him at the card and if you could organize his party,where would you do it?

My present would be(if I.had the money) a trip to the moon and back.

My card would say:

My dear Mr. The Edge,
I hope that you'll have a wonderfull day.Get lots of love from everyone,always be healthy,have a beautiful life and of course "FINISH THE DAMN ALBUM AS FAST AS YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"!!!!!!!!

As for the party:It would be a beach party.The setting would be a wonderfull beach in Greece,at the island Lefkas and the beach name is Kathisma(google it,it's really beautiful)!

Well,that's all for me.What about you,guys?

I was talking about that with a friend yesterday... I can't write here what we said .....:shifty:

:D

I see!Well,I think I know what you meen;)

:D

Seriously, I often think about what kind of gift you can make to someone who's got everything. It's not easy !!

Anyway, I love the idea of a beach-party :cute:

@jeevay: please, answear honestly, you can do it here!! :D

I think that the present from me would be that I continue to love him and his music forever.:heart:

In 2011, he spent his 50th birthday in a luxury hotel here in Italy (Isola del Giglio), so me and 2 friends sent a bunch of roses to this hotel, for him. I'll never know if he got them!

In 2011, he spent his 50th birthday in a luxury hotel here in Italy (Isola del Giglio), so me and 2 friends sent a bunch of roses to this hotel, for him. I'll never know if he got them!

That is so amazing!!!I hope he did get them!And I know this might sound a bit stupid,but wouldn't it be great if he actually found you and thanked you face to face?

Could we find one photo from every year the Edge has been in U2? In order? Should we start with 1976?

Back
Top Bottom