Freestylin' Friday! War-UF Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgeu2amp.jpg

edgenydsnow.jpg

need some more War Tuf Edge pix back on topic!

you guys are terrible! It's only 2 weeks away now. At this point I'm saving my ears until
I have the official cd in hand! :D I didn't even want to hear Boots until the Grammys but I couldn't pass up the chance to hear the world premiere with Dave Fanning so I cracked and listened to it but that's it until March 3rd! Good luck with your downloads.....

I'm with you. :up:

don't say that! It makes it hard to resist temptation! Tell me how much it sucks so I can hold out for another 2 weeks. :lol:

Ummm... it sux? (NOT!)

Soon enough, you will be giving in yelling "Let Me In The Sound, Let Me In The Sound..."

Give in to it's greatness. And yes, buy a copy of one or more of the formats too.

Hell to the yeah!

:applaud::hyper::applaud::hyper::applaud:

holy. shit.

I cracked.........

:reject:

:drool: :hyper: :faint:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay, it's alright, love it, love it, hold it tight!

Besides, while we may be listening early, we'll all buy at least A copy in A format.

(Unless your're OCD like me and bought one of each AND the Deluxe iTunes with bonus track and iTunes pre-sale only bonus track)

...And then there is the "Get On Your Boots" CD single, DVD single... 7" vinyl single...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It's okay, it's alright, love it, love it, hold it tight!

Besides, while we may be listening early, we'll all buy at least A copy in A format.

(Unless your're OCD like me and bought one of each AND the Deluxe iTunes with bonus track and iTunes pre-sale only bonus track)

...And then there is the "Get On Your Boots" CD single, DVD single... 7" vinyl single...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Been there done that. :lol:

yeah I have it preordered in about every format available. And if they decide to add 8-Track yeah I'd probably buy that too!

I wish I had the money. :angry: And a record player. My parents think it's stupid for me to get one. But I keep telling them that vinyl is coming is back! :madwife: Ya know, many artists (U2, The Killers, etc.) are releasing their new albums on vinyl as well.

But understand that most of us folks that bought multiple formats are a bit older than yourself and have worked for a bit and have a little money saved up...

...that said: Enjoy your youth! One day you will be old, but have a bit more cash, like the rest o' us. Ol' school folks

:D

I don't even know what track I like the best. I like each one more and more everytime I listen. :heart: Edge :heart: This is exactly what I was hoping I'd hear from him. :drool:

I'm buying the box set and that's it. I need to limit myself before I get out of control like I did a few years ago. :reject: I also would rather see them live a few extra times than buy a million different versions of the same thing.

But understand that most of us folks that bought multiple formats are a bit older than yourself and have worked for a bit and have a little money saved up...

...that said: Enjoy your youth! One day you will be old, but have a bit more cash, like the rest o' us. Ol' school folks

:D

True. :reject: But I can't even get a job yet legally! I mean I could babysit...eh. haha

Back
Top Bottom