Freestylin' Friday: The Third Button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I think :D ohh thank you Edgie!! :hug:

303779_226978964027980_166820623377148_611129_155750298_n.jpg
Yes, it is. :hyper:

It's like a Pavlov's dog thing... as soon as I see a pic of Edge smiling, it makes me instantly smile. I'm at work, and people are probably looking at me going WTF is she smiling about? :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and SUPER EXCELLENT 3rd button, by the way. But I really did notice the smile first. (And on a technical note, I think this shirt rules because it has lots of distance between the buttons. 3 buttons undone with the mileage of 4......)

It's like a Pavlov's dog thing... as soon as I see a pic of Edge smiling, it makes me instantly smile. I'm at work, and people are probably looking at me going WTF is she smiling about? :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and SUPER EXCELLENT 3rd button, by the way. But I really did notice the smile first :p
I know,I was going through my Edge folder the other day and when I finished,my face was cramped from smiling.You do that automatically without thinking:D
p.s.I tell you,this is one magical shirt!

Oh, and SUPER EXCELLENT 3rd button, by the way. But I really did notice the smile first. (And on a technical note, I think this shirt rules because it has lots of distance between the buttons. 3 buttons undone with the mileage of 4......)

Edgefest gettin as much mileage from Edge as she can. :giggle: :shifty:

the same for me!!!! :D

Thank you Bonocomet, Edge makes us so happy!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom