Freestylin' Friday: The Joshua Tree to Love Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jt_edge_BW_live03.jpg

Jt_edge_BW_live02.jpg

Jt_edge_BE_live04.jpg

JT_edge_BW_live01.jpg

BonoFox, you and BonoComet are the Photo Queens. You always find nifty photos, many times one that I've not seen before, like the one below.

hot.jpg

Glad to post pics new to others :) I LOVE seeing pics new to me! :love:

I have a LOT more but I am skipping some (don't know why) but I might have a few more like this one, will go back and look :)

Glad to post pics new to others :) I LOVE seeing pics new to me! :love:

I have a LOT more but I am skipping some (don't know why) but I might have a few more like this one, will go back and look :)

Sweet. Do share! Cuz you KNOW I love that red thing he's holding. :D

All he's got is a red 'thing', 3 chords and the truth.

The word of the day is: facetious

WOW. I was one of the ones who asked EO some questions about guitars and now I feel pretty crappy that he got attacked for answering me because he doesn't deserve that at all.

Honestly, who ELSE are you 'targeting' in this particular thread (THIS THREAD) but EO? Someone somewhere else at another time may have said something about a guitar but I'm sorry, you can't hide it that you HAVE blatently targeted EO here.

Hands up who doesn't have a problem with EO's guitar discussion?

*puts hand up first*

I know I'm a relatively new member here but I've definitely made what I believe to be a positive impact on PLEBA and the Edge threads... however this kind of stuff makes one reconsider whether she wants to be part of the community. You have 20,000 some posts so maybe you don't care, however it looks really bad to newer members.

And EO is right. This should be dealt with by mods if it really offends you, that's usually how things work on message boards, is it not?

I'm NOT OFFENDED by the guitar talk. I just asked that we not turn every single thread about Edge into a guitar thread and now I'm the one being attacked here and in pm's. So let's drop. I just told EO that I don't control this thread nor do I control anything anyone can post so if you want it about guitars then hey, he IS the guitar player. I don't understand why my asking to tone down the subject should have been dealt with by the mods in private. I have no problem with EO nor have I ever had a problem with him. He is not the only one that posts about guitars so why would I have gone to him in private or asked a mod in private to talk to just him? I did not blatently targeted anyone! I asked a question! Is that not allowed anymore? EO never got attacked! Barely anyone else even responded, positive or negative, to my comment so how is that an attack?!?

I don't appreciate the personal attack you are now putting on me. Far worse things have happened on this board than asking a question to tone down a specific subject. I'm not sure how this would make you want to reconsider being a member here nor what my post count over of 7 years as a member here has anything to do with any of this. You make it appear that I myself have not contributed or made a positive impact. I've been here for 7 years, you've been here for a few months so for you to assume that is completely out of line and unfair towards me. I've met and traveled with a lot of plebans to not just U2 concerts but on random trips outside of tour times. If I'm such an evil person as you're alluding to then why would I know so many plebans in person?

Stop with the personal attacks on me now or I will go to a mod and ask that this thread be closed.

Where was the personal attack, arw? I never said you were an evil person. All I'm saying is the tone that came across in this thread seemed pretty off-putting.

I travel to shows and have met a lot of people as well and am not an evil person either, I'm just usually on a different message board.

Are we seriously arguing about talking about guitars in Edge threads?

This is silly. I don't want to argue with anyone here so I'm done, I just think that I should be able to discuss guitars here and there in a thread about U2's guitarist.

PS - I don't want this thread closed because it is awesome. Apologies if I offended you.

As person outside this discussion, I would apreciate if you could continue discussing this by pm... and let's go on with the pics, please...

edgejtbandanasinging.jpg

one of my personal favourites... :love:

As person outside this discussion, I would apreciate if you could continue discussing this by pm... and let's go on with the pics, please...

edgejtbandanasinging.jpg

one of my personal favourites... :love:

definitely one of my favourites too :drool::drool::drool::drool:
I love Edge's necklaces... :love:

Back
Top Bottom