Freestylin' Friday - The Edge's Explorer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooooooooooooooooh, you have a Bille Joe Les Paul Junior in the hiz-ouse, there Bono Comet? Nice. Nice indeed.

I bet the thing SOUNDS as good as it looks, eh? What does one of those run? And how many Coach purses did your husband have to buy you so you would allow him to buy the guitar? :lol::D:lol::D:lol:

GibsonLesPaulJuniorBillieJoeArms-4.jpg

GibsonLesPaulJuniorBillieJoeArms-6.jpg

Oooooooooooooooooh, you have a Bille Joe Les Paul Junior in the hiz-ouse, there Bono Comet? Nice. Nice indeed.

I bet the thing SOUNDS as good as it looks, eh? What does one of those run? And how many Coach purses did your husband have to buy you so you would allow him to buy the guitar? :D:lol::D:lol:

GibsonLesPaulJuniorBillieJoeArms-4.jpg

GibsonLesPaulJuniorBillieJoeArms-6.jpg

HA!! Like I'd know a Coach purse if I saw one! :lol: I don't go for that stuff... I'd rather have the guitars in the house myself :drool: I have no idea what it costs but I'll ask him. And that is one of his favorite guitars, he loves it, but do ya know when he bought it he didn't have a clue who BJA was. :doh: He just loved the guitar. He was showing it to me when he brought it home and I was like OH yeah Billie Joe's guitar OMG! :love: and he was all huh? who's Billie Joe? :tsk: I need to get more pics... He also loves his Les Paul, Eric Clapton Strat, and Telecaster. OH and what year is/was Bono's cherry red ES335 he played on the Lovetown Tour? We've got one that looks just like it. He was considering buying it and when I showed him the pics of Bono with it he decided to get it :shifty:

CoCo :love:

Ok I found out about the Billie Joe guitar. My husband got it for $600 because he has a friend at Guitar Center :sexywink:

HA!! Like I'd know a Coach purse if I saw one! :lol: I don't go for that stuff... I'd rather have the guitars in the house myself :drool: I have no idea what it costs but I'll ask him. And that is one of his favorite guitars, he loves it, but do ya know when he bought it he didn't have a clue who BJA was. :doh: He just loved the guitar. He was showing it to me when he brought it home and I was like OH yeah Billie Joe's guitar OMG! :love: and he was all huh? who's Billie Joe? :tsk: I need to get more pics... He also loves his Les Paul, Eric Clapton Strat, and Telecaster. OH and what year is/was Bono's cherry red ES335 he played on the Lovetown Tour? We've got one that looks just like it. He was considering buying it and when I showed him the pics of Bono with it he decided to get it :shifty:

I'm not 100% sure on the vintage of Bono's cherry ES335... I think it is from the late 1950s-1960's.

Wonder what happened to that one... haven't seen it in ages.

F&^% me! $600!!!! NICE. I thought that the retailed for much more. Very nice!

I need a Guitar Center hookup!

Yeah I think they usually go for $1300 or more I want to say!

I'm not 100% sure on the vintage of Bono's cherry ES335... I think it is from the late 1950s-1960's.

Wonder what happened to that one... haven't seen it in ages.

Yeah I haven't seen that one around, sure was pretty! The one here is a 1990, so it was made about the time Bono was playing his! It looks just like it though, no pickguard etc, very nice!

Back
Top Bottom