FREESTYLIN' FRIDAY - The Edge being The Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :yes:

The_Edge_U2_by_Photoguy13.jpg

^ I think it's because there were a whooooooooole bunch of those posted earlier...:shifty: I think it was Bono's vacation thread or something so you may have missed them arw... I can send you a PMfull if you like.

Mmmmmmmm... Gibson Pete Townshend SJ200 acoustic... note Pete's 'siggie' on the upper frets.

Nice gee-tar. And the Edge plays it well! Pricey bugger, that Gibson Pete Townshend SJ200 acoustic. Musician's Friend has it listed for $4,599.00 - new.

Buy Gibson Pete Townshend J-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar | 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

Yikes!

USA Guitar Source has it for a far better but still pricey...
Average price? $3399.00 USD.

USAGuitarSource.com

^ I think it's because there were a whooooooooole bunch of those posted earlier...:shifty: I think it was Bono's vacation thread or something so you may have missed them arw... I can send you a PMfull if you like.

you know I miss it all these days :sad:

:madwife: damn that job!

Please send away!!!!!! :hyper:

you know I miss it all these days :sad:

:madwife: damn that job!

Please send away!!!!!! :hyper:

Ok watch for my PM, you can only send 12 pics at a time so it may take a few! (And I'm not sure but I think they were in a Bono thread because they actually vacationed together :sexywink: )

Ok watch for my PM, you can only send 12 pics at a time so it may take a few! (And I'm not sure but I think they were in a Bono thread because they actually vacationed together :sexywink: )

sweet! Thanks! :D I did get a pm leading me to the pics but I heard there's more. Plus the thread that has the pictures has a few that don't show up anymore.

:heart: :drool: shirtless Edge, finally! :combust:

Back to the tast at hand - pics of The Edge. In this case: The Edge "rockin'" the Washburn Festival Acoustic.

See Edge Rock. Rock Edge - Rock!

03b1a36f.jpg

6faf6a7bzk4.jpg

199320-20Zooropa20Tour2F1993-07--3.jpg

199320-20Zooropa20Tour2F1993-07--4.jpg

47335567.jpg

bildeu2tysnes3.jpg

A lil Epiphone Elektar lap steel?

Elektar-lap_steel-black-1945-UF-1.jpg

Everybody sing "Surrender... Surreeeeeeeeeeeeeeender... oh child..."

Back
Top Bottom