Freestylin Friday: The Edge 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_00RS046.jpg

_00RS045.jpg

I know my FANTABULOUS B-man is in the pic-but just concentrate on the Edgers chest! :drool:

Ah, but.... there's a Bono in those pics??? :D:D

Edge is ultrahot in 2009 :drool::drool::drool:

Really?! :ohmy: :reject: Where is it from?!

I second that question. I have some lovely caps, but haven't seen any film :(

We never did see film from it, only the photos by a phtographer who posted them on her Flickr account or something but then took them down I believe. It had something to do with Motorola, which at the time no one could figure out, but we now know has connections to the tour!

There are more which I can't find where I put them at the moment, MissEno do you have the others handy? :hmm:

portraits2.jpg

portraits1.jpg

portraits4.jpg

The only video that turned up was this bit

YouTube - U2's new video footage

I'm afraid these are all I have :(
altough I remember having a few more... cannot remember where I originally found them...

edge09-1.jpg

edge08.jpg

edge07.jpg

I'm afraid these are all I have :(
altough I remember having a few more... cannot remember where I originally found them...

No problem, you found 1 more at least! I know I have them ... somewhere... :uhoh: I'll get organized one of these days... maybe.

img117.jpg

That there is a good shot of Mr. The Edge. Cool.

I thought about it for a while. considered all pros and cons and finally I have decided to make this beautiful photograph of this very fine man my wallpaper. and it was a good decision. :D

Oh, very nice. :yes: :lol:

What were the cons though? :grumpy:

:wink:

there was just one really. a tiny one. see, I'm a Rythm Section girl and Edge is not a part of the said Section. however, I remembered him saying something like: "I play rythm guitar and [Adam] plays lead bass. me and Larry are the rythm section". and this is how this one tiny con disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom