Freestylin Friday: Requesting ZOO Edge in action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch! I remember watching this for the first time.Like,yeah,Edgeswag and then oops!:cute:

:giggle: Poor Edge.

I want to share the bigger gifs I made, but I really don't know if i can since PB has changed things. Does anyone know if Flickr is a good place to store and share photos from? And can you share the original large files? This new PB thing is tragic for sharing bigger files here! :scream:

:shifty:

Edge-Mysterious-Trip-comet.gif

Hey wait a minute, PB made it smaller! :mad:

Well this sucks. Looks like PhotoBucket has changed things so that you can no longer link to the original sizes of files, but only resized files. :doh: This is BAD. :angry:

Thank you! Edgeswag= love

This one is a fan bootleg of The Fly from Milan. I love the visceral sound of the rhythm section and the roaring crowd, but most of all that the words are not superimposed all over the screen the way they are on all the official footage. Edge is a nice focal point on the stage but unfortunately, the screen gets very black during his solo. Looks like an amazing show! U2 - The Fly Live from Milan 1992 - YouTube

Thanks for that, and or the video above. Bono really shines in that. My fav part is when he's talking (NOT as The Fly for once) and Edge is just staring off looking a little melancholy.

Reposting because it looks like PB listened to the complaints and changed their idiotic new resizing feature.

ZooTTTYAATWEdgeFunkcomet.gif

Rhi64, I noticed that I have already found and posted two links from Rotterdam in this thread myself without realizing it was the same show. Guess I really need to watch the whole thing!

Bumping the thread to ask if anyone has seen a version of The Fly where you can actually see him play the solo? It's a great one but usually the camera is flashing text or following Bono around instead.

Thanks!

Oakland at the end- wtf?

"NO SHIT, BONO. Why don't you show them your remote control ?!"

Wonder if they had been fighting or if he was just sick of hearing the same lines every night?

oops. double post.:reject:
And my Happy Birthday wishes were cut off...so
Happy Birthday to the Edge.

Back
Top Bottom