Freestylin' Friday Request: Those Baby Greens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ElevationGorgeous1Edge.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous3Edge.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous2edgeAdam.jpg

Do you know if there is any more video/photo/audio material from this event.
I was out of town when this happenes and never really got to see or hear anything about it. Its like a missing gap in my timeline:hmm:

Do you know if there is any more video/photo/audio material from this event.
I was out of town when this happenes and never really got to see or hear anything about it. Its like a missing gap in my timeline:hmm:

I'm sure there is, but I'm not sure where to look for it right now, and I've got to get to bed, sorry! Hopefully someone will post some for you. :)

I'm sure there is, but I'm not sure where to look for it right now, and I've got to get to bed, sorry! Hopefully someone will post some for you. :)

No problem ! You have to sleep sometime :lol: I'll take another look and post a request thread if I don't find it.

I still haven't seen It Might Get Loud. :sad:

:( You should see if you can get a copy on Netflix or something if you can't buy it. It's so great. I saw it two days in a row in the theater because it's filled with so much Edge awesomness. I then bought it the day it came out a few months later. :drool:

I think I've become addicted to IMGL, I've seen it like at least 15 times since I got it a few months ago. I can even watch it several days in a row, and it's not cause I'm interested in guitars :sexywink:

I think I've become addicted to IMGL, I've seen it like at least 15 times since I got it a few months ago. I can even watch it several days in a row, and it's not cause I'm interested in guitars :sexywink:

I know entirely what you mean. I've even downloaded the movie onto my iPod so I can watch it wherever I go. How's that for dedication? :D

Back
Top Bottom