Freestylin' Friday: Quieter moments - The Edge w/Acoustic gtr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
London, New York, Paris, Munich... How's about Popmart Mr. The Edge with acoustic? Naturally!

The guitar? That was his main acoustic for the Popmart era - his Taylor 710 dreadnought acoustic. Lovely guitar. And the red cedar top gives it a fantastic rich tone.

London, New York, Paris, Munich... How's about Popmart Mr. The Edge with acoustic? Naturally!

The guitar? That was his main acoustic for the Popmart era - his Taylor 710 dreadnought acoustic. Lovely guitar. And the red cedar top gives it a fantastic rich tone.

wooah Bono looks similar to what hes been lookin like on the 360 tour in this pic!! and so does the edge, except for the mustache :lol::heart:

Edge looks annoyed in this picture.

"Smile Mr. The Edge, Smile! "

Old school!

17951baby_edge5.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality - my video of this is small.
Picture of Edge (with the life guard) playing "In a Little While" in A Day in the Life of the Edge.
edgeacoustic.jpg

I know this is old thread, but do any of you guys know (or can guess)why Edge is using Gibson acoustic much more recently than he used to? I don't hate the sound of Taylor or Takamine or any of those different guitars, but, I just wonder. Don't mind about those "Ordinary Love" time when he used Taylor more.

Back
Top Bottom